• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Lactose free

Forums > Dining at Disney > Lactose free

52mouse
Does anyone know if they have lactose free ice cream anywhere at Disneyland , California Adventure or down town Disney?
DisneyDarcy
The only non-dairy is the Dole Whip at DL. I called and asked because I can’t do dairy. Was disappointed that in this day with all the non-dairy options they don’t have any.
Mike Morris
Gihradeli’s has raspberry sorbet which is lactose free There is a Haagen dazs in downtown Disney, they should and they also have sorbet
disneybound
Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats in DCA just opened and has some non-dairy options!
Mike Morris
Look at some of the ice cream carts too, I don’t know if they still have them, but I have gotten Strawberry outshine bars at them and also chocolate covered bananas
NapaJane
Frozen lemonade, old time favorite. lol
DisneyDarcy
The new Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats that just opened in DCA has a non-dairy option - it’s lemon flavored. You can also get it dipped in white chocolate. I’ve heard the consistency is between ice cream and sorbet.
WishWaltWasHere
I too unfortunately have to deal with lactose intolerance. However, I recently began taking those Lactaid brand tablets anytime I eat anything dairy, and they work perfectly.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: