• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

mobile dining ordering

Forums > Dining at Disney > mobile dining ordering

Evil Queen
read this article about being able to order table service food at the park right from the disneyland app soon. very interesting. https://www.freshbakeddisney.com/
Phthomas10
I thought it was being able to order counter service food You set your pickup time and tell the app when you arrive and they give you your meal. I’m guessing you even pay through the app.
Evil Queen
your right it is counter service, Im not sure why I wrote table service.
Tattoo Mom
This is very cool! I hope it’s up and running when we go.
Evil Queen
me too
NapaJane
The only downside is I try to cut my phone time in the park, enjoy the kids, talk to people. Everything is moving towards relying on our devices. That said, I will probably still try it, this day and age, we cant get away from electronics.
Amanda
Any word yet on when this will be available? I’ll be in the parks June 11-16 and it would be amazing to have this option.
Mike Morris
I was wondering the same thing, I’ll be there 11-13
Evil Queen
I heard that starting next week at least hungry bear and bengal bbq will be doing the mobile ordering. not sure where else
GeoffWii
Just a note right now it’s only available to AP holders
Mike Morris
It is on the app now, but not working yet
Evil Queen
it is now available to everyone! Im excited to try this
Crystal
We go on June 26th and this looks like a fun time saver to try!
Tattoo Mom
I went through it in my app. Well except I didn’t purchase it. Made me hungry though lol. Seems super easy and convenient can’t wait to actually use it!
Amanda :-)
Now I’m going to do that tattoo mom lol
Amanda
We tried mobile ordering yesterday and it was great. My only compliment is not being able to customize the food, like I couldn’t ask for no tomato on my sandwich. Only tried one restaurant though so maybe others have that option. The app automatically refreshes when your order is ready/at the pick up area so take the time between saying you’re there to find a table because we all know how hard that can be.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: