• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Favorite dining + show package

Forums > Dining at Disney > Favorite dining + show package

Jenni
If you had to pick one, which package would you choose: WOC dessert, fireworks dessert, or Fantasmic dining? (Am I missing some?)
Disney2017
fantasmic dining at the blue Bayou
Disney2017
woc has a dining package also
Kitty
WOC Dessert is pricey, but a great experience.
Jenni
They are all pretty pricey but seem worth the experience! Curious as to which one to try if only a once in a lifetime experience
Disney2017
i thought blue bayou is best value.. you get a 3 course meal and center front row seating with a cushion to sit on to keep
Princess22
Where is the seating with the WOC and Fantasmic Dining?
Jenni
I do love Blue Bayou...
Jenni
So, wow. You can get the 3 course meal and sit on the River Belle Terrace patio to watch Fastasmic (that’s with an upgrade) for less than the WOC dessert package. So which is a better show?
Disney2017
The Blue Bayou is 69 and you seat directly in the center up against the railing.we actually got wet we were so close.. The River belle is 45 and you seat farther back on the terrace.. i have not done the river belle package.. i did the Hungry bear dinner on the go seating is right next to the blue bayou but its only 29.99 food is decent
Senior Mickey
I haven't seen the new Fantasmic. We used to do the BB dinner package, but sitting on the ground is going to be a no go from now on. Hopefully, we will do the RBT package with the seating. Back in the day, we used to camp out there, and the view is good. I absolutely love the dessert package for WOC.
Disney2017
I would love to do the dessert woc package but its way to expensive for what you get..i have seen pictures.. yeah sitting on the ground was very hard with all the bone pain from chemo
DisneyNana
We’re going the end of May. Celebrating twin granddaughter birthday and a another high school graduation. Thought about WOC dessert party but we just did that last year. Blue Bayou is something we’ve never done with the kids so I’m going to spend the money and do Fantasmic package.
Disney2017
i am with you senior mickey about sitting after chemo sitting on the ground was very hard but i was able to stretch out a bit and i stood until just 5 min before showtime
Disney2017
i liked WOC but Fantasmic is like the best of both worlds to have the water show like WOC and all the characters I love Fantasmic much more for that reason alone
Captain Arrow
I love the Carthay Circle and World of Color package. If you have not eaten at Carthay Circle, it’s a must!
Jenni
I’m getting the sense that you can’t go wrong here...some day I will have tried all of them! #lifegoals
Captain Arrow
Ya there are a few I still need to try. I have not been to Disneyland for 2 years and I’m dying to go back!
DisneyNana
Jenni...what a marvelous idea! I’m with you now. I’m going to try them all eventually. I tend to gravitate towards the same experiences.
disneybound
We just booked Fantasmic Blue Bayou for our first night in the park! Excited to experience the show for the first time.
Jenni
Awesome, let us know how it was for you!
Jasmine A.K.
Is Carthay circle worth it with toddlers? We usually do wine country but have been hearing such positive reviews for Carthay circle for the dining package!
Vicky Russell
We wanted to do fantasmic but the food served at both restaurants wouldn't fly with my picky eater:(
Jasmine A.K.
The hungry bear package has a lot of options for picky eaters :)
Vicky Russell
I was looking there and that would work but it gives all these different times and isn't fantasmic at like 9 or 10 at night? How does the on the go package work?
DisneyNana
You pick the time you want to eat and pick up your food. You can eat right there or take food out of the park and then you just go to the Fantasmic show in the evening. We’ve done it twice and enjoyed the food and the seating area.
Vicky Russell
And it comes with a seating area when the show starts?
DisneyNana
There is a designated area where you sit in the ground. Very good viewing area.
Bumblbtuna
I loved the Fantasmic package when I went. The three course meal and bottomless mint julep was well worth the price. And then you get a front row seat to the show! One side note, the cushion they hand out is nothing substantial so if you don’t want a sore rear I’d suggest bringing an extra something to put down while you sit for the show.
Captain Arrow
Bumblbtuna, bottomless mint julep you say? I’m sold!! Haha..... but for real.
Jenni
That’s what I was thinking! That’s a game changer!
Bumblbtuna
Captain Arrow. I know it was so nice! Then again I was also dining by myself and the waiters/waitresses might have just been re-filling it out of sympathy. I’d try and find a person that has gotten the package with a group just in case!
Jenni
Is the package you are talking about with mint julips at Blue Bayou?
Bumblbtuna
Yep! I just went back and looked at the set menu and there is no mention of drinks on it so that’s promising.
Deathbythebay
I have only been to the blue bayou for regular meals but refills are free with your purchase, mint julep and the other specialty drink they serve. I would guess you bought the drink extra as I don't see drinks included in the dining packages.
Jenni
Bummed I didn’t know that when we ate there last!
Tiffany Johnson
With the hungry bear to go option do you have to pay for 4 and 2 year old children, I don’t think my kids would like the food they offer..I have 3 adults going in my party...
Phthomas10
If I remember correctly you dont have to pay for children 2 years and under.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: