• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

ESPN Zone

Forums > Dining at Disney > ESPN Zone

Disney-fanatic
I was looking forward to eating at ESPN Zone this year in May when we were at Disneyland but the opportunity seemed to slip away in all the busyness. I thought no big deal I will eat there next year in June when we go. Now they have announced plans to start building the new Disneyland Resort. Does anybody know when they will be shutting down the ESPN Zone for good? Thanks in advance for your help!
Poisoned Apple
Building starts in summer of next year but not sure if that means those areas will be coming down prior to. I’m guessing they will probably be either starting to tear down or already closed by June.
I'm blown away that they are closing the affected restaurants. ESPN Zone is a great way to escape the rat race on a bust day in parks while offering something for the kids to do!
Amanda :-)
Has it been set in stone that ESPN zone is being torn down? I? feel like I? read somewhere that they were trying to find a way to include it, along with Starbucks and earl of sandwich into the new hotel.
M&M=Love
By the way the article reads, it sounds like they will recreate them inside the resort someway or somehow. The buildings they are in now will be going.
M&M=Love
By the way the article reads, it sounds like they will recreate them inside the resort someway or somehow. The buildings they are in now will be going.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: