• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

River belle dinner

Forums > Dining at Disney > River belle dinner

Pixie dust
Has anyone had dinner here. Is it good
NapaJane
Would love to know also, tried awhile back, no response. Must not be so popular? been in refurbishment, maybe they are updating??
Pixie dust
We saw online they have a fairly good menu but I would definitely like to hear from people that have been there
DisneyNana
I’m interested in the Fantasmic dinner at River Belle. Any reviews would be great. Cost and more info on the seating for Fantasmic. Thanks for the help.
Amanda :-)
We did the fantasmic dinner right before fantasmic went under refurbishment and it was terrible. However they have since changed their menu. We now have reservations for the first weekend of December and definitely have our fingers crossed for improvement
Seating with the package in the past was shared front and center with blue bayou and I believe runs around $45 a person
DisneyNana
Thank You Amanda! I’m not able to reserve Blue Bayou and thought I’d give that a try.
NapaJane
It's closed thru the time we are going in November, when do they re-open? I hope they redid the seating and old counter space.
I think they are reopening that first weekend of December. I was actually really hoping to do the cafe orleans fantasmic package which I know is currently in place of the river belle package, and it seems like that is the weekend that cafe orleans is no longer available and riverbelle terrace is once again an option

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: