• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Blue bayou question

Forums > Dining at Disney > Blue bayou question

Minemouse
I could probably call disney dining and find out but it so much more fun asking everyone here. I have a 20 year old that prefers the kids meals to the adults. Do the waiters/waitresses getting upset when you order off the kids menu here?
Abigail
I ordered off the kids menu last year. I'm a senior, and cannot finish a regular meal most of the time. no one told me I couldn't. that's one thing I wish Disney would print on their menus. .."Senior and Kids" menu.
Minemouse
Thanks Abigail! I'm surprised there's not more senior offerings.
Mamaof12
We couldn't order the off the kids menu. Only was able to order an adult size Mac and chees. I would call and see what they say. Blue bayou is a bit " fussy"
Minemouse
Hmm ok
Mamaof12
Please let us know if you have any luck with kids meal at blue bayou
DisneyPrincess
I had one server who let me order from the kids menu. Then on another visit I had a server tell me I can only order from the adult menu
Minemouse
Will do mamaof12. On a side note, do you really have 12 kids? If so, that's awesome!!
Mamaof12
Yes minemouse. Only 3 left at home tho. We were quite a group going to DL. We never lost any of them either !
Jenni
That's impressive! My parents had just me and lost me in DL when I was young! Lol

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: