• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Fantasmic Dinner Package

Forums > Dining at Disney > Fantasmic Dinner Package

PartyOfFive
We've never seen Fantasmic, is it worth it getting a dinner package? If so, which one?
DisneyNana
Absolutely worth getting a dinner package. Fantasmic is wonderful. Which one to get depends on your budget...If you can put it in the budget I would say Blue Bayou. But a less expensive option is the meal to go at Hungry Bear Restaurant.
Disney-fanatic
How are the seats with the dining package? Are they actually seats or is it reserved standing? We are going next June and I'm really interested in this.
DisneyNana
I bumped up another thread that has a lot of information for you.
Tami Suggs- Kosciuk
When I went a couple years ago we did it not bayou but the other one can't remember the name. We sat right in front on ground right by water only difference between our seats and bayou is they got cushions to carry and sit on
RockPrincess1
how does the meal to go plan work?
Disney2017
we went to the hungry bear and there is a seperate line for the fantasmic menu.. we got salmon and little bbq riblets and the seating was amazing right on the waters edge
Pixie dust
We just did the fantasmic dinner package at the Blue Bayou. The show was amazing. I highly recommend it We got to stay there and watch the fireworks right after as well.
MariaC
In was there the other night. It was $69. The food was Delicious and you get front row seats to the show.
Disney2017
i am doing the fantasmic blue bayou package for my daughters bday its 65.00 per adult and i can use my AP for a 15% off discount ..
MariaC
Maybe I paid $69 because it was New Years Eve.
Disney2017
Blue Bayou Restaurant “Fantasmic!” Dining Package will include choice of starter, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage; cost is $65 for adults, $25 for children age 3-9.... just double checked not sure why you paid more
Stephanie Stowell
I just booked the package but at River Belle terrace. We are seating on the patio and get to stay in our seats for the show. I hear it’a got an amazing view.
Mamaof12
Stephanie , when are you eating there ? Love to hear what you think about it
Disney2017
how is the blue bayou package it says we get padded seata to sit on haha
Chipper314
Blue bayou is amazing. You get dessert also. The cushion is a black and purple foam stadium seat type for the show and you get to keep it haha
Disney2017
MariaC you were right its 69 the article i read was outdated i guess...but was amazing 3 courses plus beverage you get a Fantasmic cushion to sit on and you sit smack in the middle.. was an amazing night slighty damp also .

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: