• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Must do foods

Forums > Dining at Disney > Must do foods

Leanne
My husband and I love to try new foods at Disney. We like to ask for people's recommendations on what we should try this time. Snacks or meals. We only have 2 and a half days for this trip but we can always save some for the next trip.
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
Lobster nachos at the cove bar are to die for!
Leanne
Oh yes. I've heard they are awesome. hoping to try some of their drinks as well.
Pixie dust
The fried chicken at the Plaza is amazing and Bengal BBQ is great for a quick meal
Poisoned Apple
Plaza Fried chicken, Bengal, stuffed Baked potato and jambalaya at French Market. It is French Market I think. LOL
Leanne
we've had bengal bbq. it's awesome. I forgot about the stuffed baked potato.
Little Chef
Dole Whip floats are my number 1! I'm super excited to try the ones with rum at the Disneyland Hotel this time around. I've also seen online that Disney has recently started service gourmet donut that look insanely delicious.
NapaJane
Churro funnel cake at the Hungry Bear, we asked for whipped cream on top also. Gumbo in a bread bowl.
MamaMouse
Lobster Bisque soup in a bread bowl at the Harbor Galley...hope they still have it!
Leanne
So many great options. Dole whip is a must on any trip. The churro funnel cake sounds interesting. I love the gumbo from blue bayou, is it the same just in a bread bowl? And lobster bisque sounds delicious.
Disney_DivaGem7
Dole Whip is always a must !!! A Monte Cristo at Cafe Orleans with the Pomme Frites is fantastic. Make sure to get a reservation. Rancho Del Zocalo is a great place for Mexican food. Restaurant style food without the wait at a great value. Enjoy °o°
NapaJane
Royal Street Veranda has the gumbo in a bread bowl, and it tasted the same to me, as blue bayou and Cafe Orleans
Evil Queen
bump

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: