• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

budgeting for dinning, christmas dinning, birthdays

Forums > Dining at Disney > budgeting for dinning, christmas dinning, birthdays

Nanna Joy
I'm taking my special needs grandson. So I need to budget for two adults, we're going at christmas time. An to top it all off its his birthday week. I want it to be something he'll remember for life. so any special Xmas dinning or something I can do for birthday
Disney_DivaGem7
I would suggest Goofy's Kitchen. It is buffet style dining outside the Hotels. Make a reservation when you are certain you would like to go. I have been there in my wheelchair and there is a lot of space and personal attention. He will be able to take pictures with characters and it is a buffet so you don't have to wait and eat. They will sing Happy Birthday and bring a desert too. If you are looking to save money but you still want a great memory try the Red Rose Tavern. Themed after Beauty and the Beast with a fun atmosphere. Have a magical trip °o°
DisneyPrincess
If you will be there Christmas Eve or Christmas Day Mickey Mouse hosts an Xmas dinner party at Paradise Pier Hotel PCH Grill. It's just like there character dinning with a holiday twist
Nanna Joy
yes we will that is so cool, thanks for the info. has any order on of those birthday cakes they have
DisneyPrincess
Yes I've ordered a cake. Just call Disney dining and you can pick your cake flavor and character. They will have it waiting for you at whatever Disney restaurant or will have it delivered to your room if staying on property.
Evil Queen
I bumped up a thread for you that has a picture of my sons cake and some useful info.
Nanna Joy
Thanks he'll have a magical time with these ideas

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: