• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Best Character Breakfast?

Forums > Dining at Disney > Best Character Breakfast?

Dismom
Considering food and characters, where is the best place to go for a character breakfast?
Little Chef
I really liked the one at The Paradise Pier Hotel. Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald and Stich were all there. They dance and sing to surf music and you can get up on stage and dance with them. The characters come and interact with you at the table. The food was excellent. Although I generally find the food to be better at the Disney Hotels than in the park. We also booked one of the earliest reservations. The restaurant was just beginning to get crowded as we left. It was perfect.
Dismom
That's a good idea to get there early!
Nanna Joy
what about the one with chip and dale has any one gone to that
Mickey Bound
We have several times. Food good great selection. They have chip and dale and couple of bears I recognize but don't know their names. It is real good for little kids. They get them on a center floor and do the hokey pokey.
Leanne
I've done the plaza. it was great. I think this trip we are going to try goofys kitchen and dlh.
Jenni
We ended up choosing Goofys Kitchen. It's a bit more expensive from what I understand and it's not in the park but we are eating there the morning of the Halloween party!
Leanne
That's exactly what I was thinking of doing. Go for character breakfast then had back to hotel to get dressed up and then had to the Halloween party.
Andrea Dahms Foskett
That is exactly what we did the day we went to the Halloween party. We had a late brunch time. Got my daughters hair done at Anna and Elsa's. Went to the hotel to get ready then went into park at 3ish
Jenni
Great minds think alike :)
Leanne
what day are you going to the Halloween party? we are there on the 31st.
Jenni
Oct 17
Poisoned Apple
Leanne we are doing the 31st also! It's our first time doing the party and of all the times we've been, we've never been during Fall. LOL. Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day but not Fall. Can't wait!
Leanne
The Halloween decorations alone is amazing at Disneyland. but the party is incredibly fun. You better be dressing up, cause it definitely adds to the fun.
Poisoned Apple
Lol! We are! My son is a Pizza Planet delivery boy and I am either the Evil Queen(found awesome apron dress/cape on Etsy) or Haunted Mansion cast member with Leota as my name tag! LOL. My husband(not a big DisFan) said "why Leota? You're name is Darlene". Lmao. He's not the brightest bulb in the Disney marquee but I love him. Lol
Evil Queen
I vote for evil queen...lol
Poisoned Apple
Lol! Me too! Although I wish I had a poisoned apple costume too!
LuvtheMouse
Plaza Inn. and when u are done eating u are right there in the park. A lot of different characters there also.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: