• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Top 5 restaurants

Forums > Dining at Disney > Top 5 restaurants

RIL€¥
List your top 5 restaurants in order, from anywhere in the resort! 1. Blue Bayou 2. Carnation Cafe 3. Harbour Galley 4. French Market Restaurant 5. Hungry Bear Restaurant
Disney-fanatic
I am going to have to try these cause honestly I've been very unimpressed with the locations ive eaten at.
Deathbythebay
1. cafe Orleanes 2. Napa Rose 3. Cove Bar 4. Blue Bayou 5. Jolly Holiday Cafe To me the restaurants are better at the hotels and downtown Disney vs in the parks. But I do love snacks in the park! ( pretzels, dole whip, churro, etc).
M&M=Love
1. Rancho Del Zocalo 2. Tangaroo Terrace/Sam's 3. Flo's 4. Jolly Holiday Cafe 5. Starbucks
Minnie
1. Rancho Del Zocalo 2. Riverbelle Terrace 3. Bengal Barbecue
NapaJane
1. Cafe Orleans 2. Blue Bayou 3. Carnation Cafe 4. Corn Dog Castle 5. Flo's (tried the first Tim on Sat, a new favorite!)
Pixie dust
1. Blue Bayou 2. Steakhouse 55 3. Tortilla Joes 4. Wine Country 5. Goofy's Kitchen
Minniemom7
1. Blue Bayou 2. Cafe Orleans 3. Steakhouse 55 4. Bengal BBQ 5. Jolly Holiday
disneybonnie
1. Carnation Cafe 2. Boudin Bakery 3. Plaza Inn 4. Rancho Del Zocalo 5. Jolly Holiday
Lauren McCarthy
1. Carthay Circle DCA-The Menu 2. Plaza Inn-Chicken 3. Flo's DCA-Ribs Roast Beef Sandwich 4. Carnation Cafe-Anything Oscar makes 5. Blue Bayou-Ambiance Sorry, I just took a food vacation in my head!
Evil Queen
bump
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
This is tough, but mine would be: 1. Hungry Bear 2. Ranch Del Zocalo 3. Blue Bayou 4. Flo's 5. Cafe Orleans I'm a sucker for burgers and chicken sandwiches so that's why hungry bear is at the top, lol. The blue bayou was a little lower because of the price and difficulty to get in.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: