• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Dessert package WOC

Forums > Dining at Disney > Dessert package WOC

Chance
Started looking at the dessert package for world of color and considering it? anyone done it before and is it worth the $79? The biggest appeal to us is the fact that you get to sit on a chair and not crammed shoulder to shoulder with everyone else.
DisneyNana
It is lovely. My husband was very hesitant about spending that much for desserts but I'm sure we'll end up doing it again. There is a thread in the California Adventure section that I bumped up that has a lot of comment.
is there a menu?
DisneyNana
No menu. They bring out a plate for each person with a variety of snacks.
Mickey Bound
Is the waffle bowl new?
Mickey Bound
Thank you. I love it and try to do it at least once a year. Just hope they don't eliminate it like fantastmic was.
DisneyNana
Bump
Minemouse
Question, for gratuities for the WOC dessert package what is the norm? Our family of 4 are going to do this but a $60 tip seems outrageous to me. Thoughts?
M&M=Love
$79.00 includes the tax and gratuity.
Mickey Bound
We usually tip extra if we get really good service but usually only 5 or 10
Df4ever
it's amazing do it. You get cheese bread sticks cheese cake, choc cake, macaroons, 2 adult drinks coffee water soda hot choc, and you sit. only way to do woc.
Minemouse
Thank you m&m=Love! I did not know it included gratuities. That’s a relief! Yes I’m excited to experience this!
M&M=Love
welcome :-)

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: