• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Help me out!

Forums > Dining at Disney > Help me out!

RnDsMom
So usually by now I am all set, but I only know we are doing dinner at goofys kitchen on 9/11 our first day there. Give me your favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner spots in or around the park. We will be there 9/11-9/13. (We also have 1 voucher for reg character dining, we were going to do plaza but it's closed for renovations!)
Deathbythebay
If you don't mind spending money i would have dinner one night at Napa Rose. Also we always have lunch at Blue Bayou one day and we have snacks/drinks around lunch time at the Cove Bar. otherwise I usually just want small snacks and treats I can only get in the parks the other nights.
NapaJane
Love Cafe Orleans. Fried pickles, and chicken fried chicken at Carnation cafe. always a corn dog or hot link corn dog.
Princess Marvel
Our favorite character breakfast has been Mickey's Surfs up at PCH grill. The food was great and so was the character interaction. Stitch was our favorite! Our hotel has a full hot breakfast buffet so we haven't really needed anything else.
Evil Queen
cove bar in dca is a must. yummy food and creative cocktails.
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
For lunch or dinner I strongly recommend the hungry bear restaurant in critter country. The burgers and chicken sandwiches are some of my favorite meals in the entire park, and the atmosphere there on the rivers of America with the train and boats going by is incredible. The cove bar is great but watch out for long lines. I also recommend a lobster roll at the Harbor Galley, and a corn dog. The blue bayou food isn't worth the price to me, but it's really cool to go there and just get drinks or dessert, because the atmosphere is the best in the park. And of course many of the meals can be covered with just snacks like churros or Mickey ice creams.
MamaMouse
Bengal BBQ is always one of our favorites!
Disney_DivaGem7
Rancho Del Zocalo for Breakfast. You can get authentic Mexican or Mickey Pancakes. Carnation Cafe is wonderful. Make a reservation and enjoy a classic American Menu. Jolly Holiday is great for a quick bite and La Brea Bakery in Downtown Disney is a great option too. Enjoy °o°

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: