• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Blue Bayou waterside

Forums > Dining at Disney > Blue Bayou waterside

Vonnie
Hi folks! so I just made my reservation at blue bayou for 1240 pm lunch. This will be our first time eating there and we really want a table by the water. How can we make this happen? I understand we will have to wait but do you think it's possible with the time u reserved??
Barbara - MPT Agent
Hi Vonnie, I always check in about 30 minutes before my reservation and request a table by the water. I have never had to more than 10-15 minutes past my reservation time and usually not even that long. It's definitely worth the wait time! Enjoy your Blue Bayou lunch!!
Vonnie
I changed the time to 1130 in hopes it will help. we will plan on arriving at 11! thanks! we are so excited to eat there! any recommendations on food??
Mr toad
We always get 1130 reservations and always get a table by the water last time we checked in 5 minutes before our reservation and still got it
Vonnie
Awesome thank you so much!!
Vonnie
also there's 6 in our party
Evil Queen
the lamb is amazing!
Barbara - MPT Agent
My favorite is the Surf & Turf :-)
Jenni
I want to try dessert time by the water!
Pixie dust
I agree Barbara I adore the Surf & Turf it's so good
Disneydreamer74
We always show up about 20 minutes before and request to be seated by the water and we've never had a problem or had to wait more than 10 minutes.
Todd Burton
I have both times gone early before reservation check in time and requested water table. Both times I have received the same table. I love it. Have fun you'll love it.
Sprint21
do you have to tell them when making your reservation that its just for dessert?

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: