• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Breakfast In Park Before Opening?

Forums > Dining at Disney > Breakfast In Park Before Opening?

Minniemom7
Can you get breakfast in the park before rides open? We would really like to try Carnation Cafe for breakfast but don't want to sacrifice "play" time.
Senior Micky
Carnation Cafe opens at 8. breakfast is served until 11. we are planning to make breakfast reservations for 10:30 the day the park opens early. we'll grab something quick at La Brea Bakery (my husband's new favorite) on the way into the park, hit our major rides until 10:30. after we eat our late breakfast, we'll be good to go until 4:30 or so, with maybe a snack from the fruit cart.
Minniemom7
That's a good idea!! Does anyone know if you can get breakfast before the rope drop?
DisneyNana
Starbucks on Main Street is open and the fruit stand.
Jasmine A.K.
I don't believe any sit down restaurants are available until magic morning begins.
Disneydreamer74
Minniemom7, if you make reservations at Carnation, make sure you get to the park with way way enough time. When we ate breakfast at Carnation we almost missed our reservation because I thought we had enough time to get there and we ended up running from the gates to the restaurant. The entrance lines were so long and slow, we took over half hour to go in.
AmandaOregonmama
I just called and asked about this. They told me that if you have a restaurant reservation you will just show it to a cast member at the front gate (and there is a special entrance for you).
Minniemom7
Really?? That's cool!! I've never heard this!!
Disneydreamer74
I didn't try the special entrance:(

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: