• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Plaza Inn Breakfast Prices

Forums > Dining at Disney > Plaza Inn Breakfast Prices

Brad Wagner
Would any one happen to know what the prices are for the breakfast character dining at the Plaza Inn?
Christy
I believe that it's 36-39 dollars for adults and around 25 for kids.
Amanda :-)
I thought 26ish for adults and 15 for kids. We eat here every time we go and I never pay attention to actual prices but we are a family of three and it's around 80 I believe. I googled the actual photo of their prices and it ranged from 23-26 for adults. I do believe it's the cheapest character breakfast offered (and my favorite)
Christy
Amanda may be correct and my prices could be premium character dining prices
Rae
We went on 7/8/17 and it was $32 plus tax for each adult. I don't know how much it is for kids.
Disneydreamer74
I thought Plaza, Story Teller and PCH for breakfast was the same price?
Amanda :-)
No plaza is not "premium character dining" not sure what makes a restaurant "premium" but since it is not, it is cheaper. And the best in my opinion
Mickey Bound
I think premium because they come to your table and serve you drinks like orange juice an coffee and such
Disneydreamer74
Have you done Plaza for breakfast Mickey Bound? Are drinks not included?
Mickey Bound
Yes plaza one of my favorites. Includes everything juice, coffee, and food. I think the best one for variety of characters.
Disneydreamer74
Hmmm, may be should do the Plaza for breakfast. all these years we haven't done it for breakfast.
Msnaye73
When we did Plaza, characters went to areas and you left your table to go to them. Same with Storytellers. "Premium Dining" at Goofy's and Ariel's, they come to each table. My favorite memory ever was taking my daughter to Ariel's for her 5th birthday. She was all about Cinderella at that time. Cinderella came up from behind and said hello. The moment my daughter saw her and ran to her for a hug is something I will never ever forget.
Disneydreamer74
Msnaye73, We've been to Ariel's Grotto only ones and I liked all the princesses and their prince, however I wasn't too thrilled with the food. I still have to try Plaza for breakfast.
Pixie dust
Have never been to the Plaza for breakfast. Is the food variety as good as it is at Goofys kitchen

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: