• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Harbour Galley/Hungry Bear

Forums > Dining at Disney > Harbour Galley/Hungry Bear

Berta1214
Does anyone know if I can buy food from Harbour Galley but eat it at Hungry Bear.
Amanda :-)
We do it often. However there are people in our party who do order from the hungry bear so we aren't necessarily just using that seating area for Harbour Galley food.
Diane - DIO
I can't imagine it would be an issue at any quick service restaurant. You are eating food purchased at the park. I would only feel awkward if I was eating food purchased outside the park.
Berta1214
Good. I usually eat at HB but since they got rid of the sandwich I liked I don't like their menu, but my kids do, and I like to sit by the river. I'll get my broc/ched soup and meet them at HB.
Diane - DIO
Have a great time with your kids Berta1214! I'm going to move this to the Dining at Disney forum.
Amanda :-)
I'm bummed they got rid of their sweet potato fries!!
Disneydreamer74
Does anyone know where I can get the baked potatoes they used to sale at Harbor Galley?
Dianarenee
I looked as well disneydreamer74 and I believe they are not on the menu, bummer that's what I was looking forward to
Diane - DIO
They have baked potatoes at Troubadour Tavern: Bacon & Sour Cream Stuffed Baked Potato - Butter, Sour Cream, Cheese, Bacon Bits and Chives $6.99 Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Baked Potato - Tender Florets and Creamy Cheese Sauce $6.99
Disneydreamer74
At Troubadour? Isbtgis the place next to Pirates?
Barbara - MPT Agent
Hi Disneydreamer74, the Troubadour Tavern is located next to Mickey and the Magical Map in Fantasyland. They are only open 11:00 AM-6:00 PM on Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon, the same days as the Mickey and the Magical Map performances.
Disneydreamer74
Thanks Barbara. I think I know where it is.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: