• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Blue bayou new menu

Forums > Dining at Disney > Blue bayou new menu

Mr toad
So I just read on a Facebook group there is a new all day blue bayou menu anyone order from it yet?
NapaJane
Oh, I need to check this out! have reservations at the end of August!
Minniemom7
Disney's website still has separate lunch/dinner menus. Did the post have a date? We are going in September and I'm already craving Surf and Turf! Hope it's still available!!
Mr toad
The person said they were serving off it yesterday I saw a picture of the menu and the surf and turf was on it the monte cristo was not but you can still ask for it someone said
Disneydreamer74
Monte Cristo is not?! Not good, my son always has to order tgis when we go to the Blue Bayou!
Mamaof12
Going in sept also and would love to know what's on the menu and if prices will go up. Thanks
Berta1214
Just saw the updated menu, no monte cristo!! Seriously, I won't eat there anymore. DISNEY, IF YOURE LISTENING, BRING BACK THE MONTE CRISTO.
Mamaof12
That's the best seller. How can they leave it off the menu ? Where can the new menu be seen ?
Disneydreamer74
This is another sad change for us. The Monte Cristo is what we looked forward eating at the Blue Bayou. We can get it at Cafe Orleans, but for some reason it doesn't feel the same.
Berta1214
Mamaof12 the new BB menu is on the Disney website under dining.
Mamaof12
Thank you berta1214. I will check it out !
Minnie
Below is a link to both the lunch and dinner menu: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/blue-bayou-restaurant/menus/lunch/
Mamaof12
Thank you. That helped a lot !
Minniemom7
It's the same menu for lunch and dinner now? I don't mind because I like the dinner menu better and go to Cafe Orleans for the monte.
Evil Queen
they still have the lamb so im happy :)
Mr toad
They still serve the monte cristo it's not on the menu but you can ask for it I had it for lunch today
Berta1214
Sweet! Thanks Mr.Toad
Disneydreamer74
Mr toad, that's goid to hear, because that's exactly what we're going to do, ask for the Monte.
Mr toad
Our waiter said you should be able to get it till about 5 so it's like it was before just lunch not dinner
Disneydreamer74
Perfect! We always go at 4:00
Barbara - MPT Agent
Bumped for Baylee17
Tami Johnson
I always go at 11:30 so I can get right by the water.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: