• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

dress code?

Forums > Dining at Disney > dress code?

Mom2aMinnie
is there a dress code at napa rose?
MariaC
I don't think so. I felt under dressed at Carthay Circle, but everybody was dressed casual. The custumer service was Great. :)
Mickey Bound
I think if you stay away from shorts and flip flops would be ok.
MariaC
It’s inside the park. It’s ok to wear shorts and flip flops.
Disney2017
all of the restaurants are meant for everyone to eat at meaning being at the park all day.. i woumd be angry if anyone had a dress code
Deathbythebay
since the Napa Rose is not in the park they may and could have a dress code. the only thing I could find online about a dress code is no shorts in the dining room. I have been a few times but on days not going to the park and I enjoy dressing up a little to dine there. it just adds to the experience.
MariaC
I just called. There is No dress code. You can wear what you are wearing at the parks.
MariaC
Remember that you don’t have to exit the parks to go the restaurant. It’s right accross from Grizzly River Run.
Disney2017
thats what i thought all the restaurant are meant to be able to go to any time which means straight from the parks
Mamaof12
I believe you have to exit at the grand California hotel exit. There is no entrance strAight from the park that we have noticed. I could very well be wrong. It is right around the corner from the exit.
Stephanie Stowell
You can only use the hotel entrance from Californian Adventure if you are staying at the Grand Californian last I heard.
Mamaof12
But you can exit the park thru the hotel. Makes it easier if you are dining at the hotel restaurant

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: