• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Bengal BBQ Seating

Forums > Dining at Disney > Bengal BBQ Seating

NapaJane
so excited there is a place to sit now, maybe decrease the congestion with this and the stroller parking elsewhere.
Senior Micky
We just saw this on the food blog. Glad the strollers will be out of the way!
Mom2aMinnie
it looks great. good upgrade
Pixie dust
I'm very excited to see this
Evil Queen
this is wonderful
Jenni
Just checked out that menu...wow! Looks so good! And it's quick service? Man, I love Disney dining and can't wait to eat all day LOL
Mom2aMinnie
did they change the menu?
Jenni
It's all new to me so not sure
NapaJane
They added a few things Mom2aMinnie, the spring roll, and hummus trio I think are new, and the jungle julep.
Pixie dust
What's the Jungle Julip like
NapaJane
I haven't tried a Jungle julep, just saw a video, but they liked them. (Fresh Baked) Maybe someone else has actually had one and can describe on here.
Mom2aMinnie
I know I said this before. but this is definitely a great upgrade. more room, shade, and a few new options to try.
Minnie
GREAT news!
Briarrose
I had the Jungle Julep on Sunday, it was super good. I want to say it tastes kind of like a frozen Hawaiian Punch, if that makes any sense? It was really yummy though. The new seating is such a relief, it's a nice cool spot to sit, relax and enjoy your Bengal Barbecue, oh and also FYI my friend tried the Pork Belly skewer and said it's really good!
DisneyNana
Had a very nice meal here tonight. I felt like it was somewhat healthy compared to some other choices in the park. The veggie skewers were very yummy.
NapaJane
Thank you DisneyNana, I think I'm going to try their new items for lunch one day, heading down with my best friend, adult trip on 8/26
DisneyNana
NapaJane...how nice for you. I have my husband to go with me but he doesn't want to go as much as me. Wish I had a buddy to hang out with. Have a great time.
NapaJane
Thank you! My husband and son go, older daughters, but it's so nice to take a girlfriend adult trip once in awhile. lol. Someday I will go by myself too, I want to try that.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: