• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Fantasmic dining package in mid August

Forums > Dining at Disney > Fantasmic dining package in mid August

Haichell C McVay
Hello, does anyone now if and when dining packages will be available for fantasmic? We will be there the third week of august. Any info will be appreciated.
Amanda :-)
I've been waiting to hear something but nothing has been released yet. As of now dining packages are still going on for the electrical parade.
Princess Marvel
I'm wondering about that too.
Dining packages are once again available
NapaJane
Grab n go being offered from Hungry Bear.
Senior Micky
what about Blue Bayou? will they have a Fantasmic package?
Racetopia
Bb and rt
Barbara - MPT Agent
Hi Senior Micky, both the Blue Bayou and the River Belle Terrace have Fantasmic! Dining Packages.
Mom2aMinnie
does it say anywhere what will actually be served?
Dianarenee
What would be the best time of day to book? Any suggestions would be appreciated please and thanks!
I personally book around 5-6 pm Dianarenee. But I would book whatever is available, I find it very annoying they didn't make an official announcement. All the days/times I wanted were unavailable. I also believe they can only have so many reservation slots since they same restaurants are trying to accommodate both fantasmic and the electrical parade.
Barbara - MPT Agent
Hi Mom2aMinnie, here's a link with descriptions of the menus and prices for all the Fantasmic! Dining Packages. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154494823192035&id=10300702034
Dianarenee
Thanks Amanda!
DisneyNana
Just booked the grab n go at Hungry Bear.
Senior Micky
Mahalo, Barbara - MPT Agent. We are headed there the week of September 25, so we want to be sure to get reservations.
Mom2aMinnie
thanks barbara. looks great
Mom2aMinnie
another quick question, I haven't been to disneyland in a couple of years and I know fantasmic has been gone for a bit but was the view from RBT good for viewing. I mean can you get a really good shot of the show or is it obstructed? wondering if worth the extra 15$
If it's the same as before, riverbelle terrace and blue bayou share their viewing area, which is right in the middle. So you really can't get any better. I seriously hope they have improved the RBT food because I was not impressed in the slightest when we did their dining package Jan 2016 when it was last offered.
So in my opinion the extra money for blue bayou is ridiculously worth it as far as quality of food goes.
And I'm really not hard to please when it comes to food lol
Racetopia
You can pay an extra $15 for a 8pm seating on the patio of rbt to watch fantasmic. I like the elevated seating but I would be worried about trees blocking
Senior Micky
Racetopia, do you mean they are charging just $15 to sit on the terrace, you don't have to buy the dining package, or is this in addition to their dining package? We used to sit there before dining packages were a thing, if we couldn't get the dessert package reservation.
Barbara - MPT Agent
Hi Senior Micky, the $15.00 is in addition to the cost of the Dining Package at the River Belle Terrace, you have to call Disney Dining for these reservations which are at 8:00 PM.
Senior Micky
Mahalo, Barbara, this might be a better option for me, as I have a handicap that makes it almost impossible to get down on the ground.
Mickey Bound
Talked to Disney rbt is scheduled for refurbished September 5-end of December. Read that to on I think touring plans.
Mamaof12
Senior Micky. You could sit in the handicapped section if you so desire. You just tell them you can't stand or sit on the ground and they give you a card to use the benches.
Mickey Bound
Mamaof12 sounds like something we might try. But tried that with WOC but and since neither one of us looks disabled they said could do it but if someone in a wheel chair or something with a person in wheelchair showed up we would have to stand.
Mamaof12
I've seen many people without a wheelchair sitting on the benches. They had a card which the cm collected. That's odd they told you that. I know only the person or people who can't stand can sit. Everyone else has to stand behind the wheelchairs. I would try again and explain you cannot stand that long. People using wheelchairs usually sit in them. My son always does. Good luck !
Mamaof12
Also. I can't stand for a long time because of a back injury , so I take a walker to use as a "seater" whenever I need to sit down. That way I have a chair with me. I've seen people with those canes with a seat but I'm afraid my "seat" is too big to be comfortable lol
Sandra
Thank you, Barbara - MPT Agent, for posting that link!
DisneyNana
Bump

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: