• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Plaza Inn for Breakfast

Forums > Dining at Disney > Plaza Inn for Breakfast

Tiffany Johnson
Ok just a quick question..last minute trip for my daughters birthday and of course no reservations are available for the day we are going, is it possible to wait for a table or is it reservation on for the character dinning??
Amanda :-)
It's obviously easier with reservations, but we have stopped by without them before. Are you going soon? We are having breakfast there Friday morning.
3disneygirls
Do you recommend plaza inn over goofys kitchen?
Amanda :-)
As far as characters go, definitely yes 3disneygirls
Tiffany Johnson
We are going for breakfast the 25th, we have done dinner at goofys kitchen for dinner like 3 times now, I want to try something new :)
Racetopia
Keep checking the reservations. As time gets closer plans change and reservations open up
Todd Burton
My all time favorite. If you can get you reservations for right when park opens. You can use turn stile three to get it so you don't have to wait in the long lines in front of disneyland. If I go during a busy day I will do this to get in the park ahead of people. Also try to get it while there is a magic morning. One time we got in at park opening are and it was still magic morning so we got 30 mins in the park early before rope drop.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: