• contact us

Rum Dole Whip

Forums > Dining at Disney > Rum Dole Whip

Senior Micky
has anyone tried the Rum Dole Whip yet?
Amanda :-)
No but I've dying too! Sounds fabulous!
GoldenMel
It's only available at the coffee shop in DLH. You have 2 choices. Parrot Bay coconut is one, and a spiced rum (I can't remember the brand).
PinkElephants
Can anyone who enters the park go into the Disneyland Hotel coffee shop or just paying guests?
Racetopia
Anyone can go
PinkElephants
Awesome! :)
Mamaof12
Is it the same frozen ice cream-like dessert with rum ?
GoldenMel
Anyone can go in. You can shop, eat and look at the displays without being a hotel guest.
PinkElephants
After all the times I have been to the parks, I for some reason have never been in the DL hotel. Definitely on the list for our next trip! Along with the Rum Dole Whip!!
Jennifer Leal Lopes
I tried it at WDW. It was delicious
Senior Micky
thanks, Jennifer. I can't wait for our September trip to try it!
Little Chef
Where in the DLH is the coffee shop located?
M&M=Love
When you go out the back door of the main tower(fantasy), it is to the right. If you get to Character dining, then you went to far.
Deathbythebay
get the coconut rum...we tried both and the coconut was the better of the 2
Leanne
Is there anywhere in the parks that you can get this or is it just available in the resorts.
Senior Micky
Leanne, you can only get it at the Coffee House next to Steakhouse 55, at the Disneyland Hotel.
Minnie
Sounds yummy......can't wait to try it!
Little Chef
What's the easiest way to get to the Disneyland Hotel from the parks? I haven't been since they took the Monorail stop out.
Senior Micky
the Monorail stop is in the same place....the hotel was changed, so it no longer stops right at the hotel. when you get off in DTD, take a right towards the hotel. you will see the giant hat. just walk straight past the DLH pool toward Steakhouse 55. the Coffee House is right there. have fun, Little Chef.
Little Chef
Awesome! thanks so much. I'm so excited, just about 10days to go : )
Leanne
I've never actually stepped foot in the hotel. I think this trip I am going to check it out and get some rum dole whip.
Senior Micky
Leanne, the lobby of DLH is beautiful.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: