• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Red Rose Tavern

Forums > Dining at Disney > Red Rose Tavern

JenRN
Has anyone eaten here yet and how was your experience? Is the 'grey stuff' delicious?
DisneySmithFam
We haven't tried it yet but we plan on it. I didn't believe the "grey stuff" would be very good. I asked the dishes....they said to try it....it's delicious! ;-P
NapaJane
That just made my day DisneySmithFam! still laughing...
DisneySmithFam
;-)
DisneySmithFam
Just tried the Grey Stuff. It really was delicious!
Teresa
Where is the Red Rose Tavern?
NapaJane
Anyone know how long the Tavern will be Red Rose Tavern?? Teresa, it is in Fantasyland, the did a "makeover" on Village Haus restaurant. For Beauty and the Beast movie.
DisneySmithFam
The food was tasty but I recommend the garlic Parmesan fries....outstanding!!
Tapdancemim
A friend of mine was there last week. She enjoyed the "grey stuff" had cake inside.
DisneySmithFam
It has a red velvet cake inside of it and it has little chocolate balls on top. The grey stuff is like a type of mousse. Or a rich cupcake frosting. Still pretty tasty.
MLHuerta23
Any one know if it will there through the summer?? I really want one of the cups!
DisneySmithFam
Disney won't usually announce ending dates until shorty before they're ready to end the event. I haven't heard anything about an ending date so until ya do, keep your fingers crossed. ;-)
Amanda :-)
With it being so popular I would assume it would stay for quite abbot longer. Hyperspace mountain was supposed to be for the 60th and it's still here I assume due to its popularity
Finding disney
I really hope it is still there when I go in September.
disneybound
Has anybody that has attended this week share if the red rose cups have been available or out of stock?
Deathbythebay
they were out of stock this last week when I was there
Racetopia
The beast burger was really delicious, the gray stuff was good, but not amazing. Gastons brew too sweet. Pulled pork flat bread had a bit of spice and my daughters cheese pizza was a little small.
Little Chef
Is Red Rose Tavern still up and running, or was it only for the movies release??? please tell me it's still there...
Tattoo Mom
I still see it on the app so I think it is.
DisneyNana
We were there a couple weeks ago and it was up and running. I was there with 4 kids 7 to 13 and everyone really enjoyed their food. I'll go back for sure.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: