• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Carthay Cirlce or Trader Sam's

Forums > Dining at Disney > Carthay Cirlce or Trader Sam's

RileyOpdahl
My daughter and I our having a girls only trip in a couple weeks. Which restaurant do you guys recommend between the two? We're pass holders so going to California adventures to eat at Carthays isn't a issue and leaving Disneyland to eat at Trader Sam's wouldn't bother us either! Let me know thanks : )
Evil Queen
if you are looking for just a fun girls night I would do trader sams especially if your daughter is over 21. I think of Cathay more for like a date night, good food but not nearly as fun.
M&M=Love
Trader Sam's all the way!
Alina ornelas
I am going on a girls weekend next friday and thats on our list for sure
Alina ornelas
trader sams is more than just a bar.. its a disney experience a total must do...
DisneyNana
Been to Disneyland so many times and can't believe we've never been to Trader Sam's. Will definitely try next month. Thank You all.
Senior Micky
trader Sam's all the way. it's my favorite bar at the resort. and, as an added bonus, they usually have what we call "local" boys (originally from Hawaii) playing real Hawaiian music. Last September, they were surprised when I kept asking for local tunes, not touristy stuff.
Jw690
Trader Sams
Pam
Trader Sam's. The last couple of times at Carthay the food was not up to par. Last time I sent my food back.
MLHuerta23
Trader Sams!! I am so looking forward to going there again!
Little Chef
Does Trader Sam's have the Rum Dole Whip? I just must have one!
Senior Micky
Little Chef, so far not on the menu. Maybe after the renovation, I hope, hope, Hope! Right now, it's just at the coffee shop at DLH. 23 more days to go and I get my first taste of rum Dole Whip!
Deathbythebay
according to secret menu blogs some bartenders will make a "dole whip" drink at Trader Sams. I don't think it has any real dole whip it just tastes like one. But also mentioned not all bartenders will/can make it.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: