• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Snack suggestions

Forums > Dining at Disney > Snack suggestions

Leanne
My husband and I are heading there in January and I want to try some great snacks in the parks. Churros and dole whip are always on my list but I know there are so many more. Please give me suggestions. I'm not looking for full meal, more quick snack ideas.
Mama Bear
Beignets at the mint julep bar. Cheesy bagel twist in Fantasy faire.
Leanne
I am definitely going to try the beignets
Evil Queen
fried pickles at carnation cafe
'Ello Poppet
Mickey cream cheese pretzel and candy apple
Amanda :-)
Mint juleps, baked potatoes, regular popcorn and caramel corn, chocolate covered pineapple spears, and cake pops are our usuals lol
Leanne
chocolate covered pineapple Spears? we have a winner. Haha
GeoffWii
Tigger tails
GeoffWii
Chili lime Corn on the cob
Leanne
what are tiger tails?
'Ello Poppet
Leanne tigger tails are marshmallow kabobs dipped in chocolate
Leanne
mmmm sounds delicious.
'Ello Poppet
I think the tigger tails gave caramel too. I'm not a fan of marshmallows but if I did I would get them all the time because they look so yummy
Leanne
we will definitely try them. any suggestions for California adventure snacks?
'Ello Poppet
Clarabells ice cream shop is great and the spicy corn dogs at corn dog castle are yummy yummy .the cafe kiosk near works of color seating area has yummy got chocolate . Yummy soft pretzels with nacho cheese at cozy cone motel . The apple slushy with marshmallow topping is yummy also served at cozy . And you can't go wrong with popcorn !
NapaJane
Love the popcorn!!
Pixie dust
Ghiradadeli ice cream in DCA is always a fun yummy snack. If we have a big breakfast we skip lunch and have ice cream. And yes the tiger tails are wonderful too
Leanne
I almost forgot about ghiradadeli ice cream. definitely hitting that up.
Pixie dust
Good choice lol enjoy your vacation
Chérie Stihler
Mickey pretzel with cheese in the shade near star traders/star tours- awesome break// meat on a stick waiting for the jungle cruise// anything from the cozy cone is fun // frozen lemonade
Chérie Stihler
Frozen pine apple in adventureland
Leanne
are you talking about dole whip?
'Ello Poppet
Dole whip floats are even yummier !
M&M=Love
They have pineapple on spears at thr fruit and healthy food store next to the Jungle cruise.
Jw690
Best corn dogs ever!!
Andrea Dahms Foskett
was disappointed in the churros.
Christina MPT
Bengal BBQ - bacon wrapped asparagus and the Bengal bites!! yummy in the tummy and perfect walk and eat foods! DCA- yummy frito pie at the Cozy Cones! Churros = the great love of my life.
Leanne
has anyone had the fresh baked English toffee? watched a video and wondering if I should add it to my snack list.
NapaJane
Yes, 100 times yes! if you like toffee, it is fantastic, I bring it home every time, have a few requests.
Leanne
Thanks everyone. I think I have at least one thing from every area of Disneyland and a few from CA. If anyone thinks of anything else, let me know. we leave in 2 weeks.
Pixie dust
Leanne when you get back you gotta tell us your favorite snacks ok lol. I hope you have a great time
NapaJane
Leanne, have a fantastic time making memories! Jealous here, you will get toffee before me! haha
Mickey*Bugs
Mac and cheese cones at Cozy Cone!!! Must try!!
Leanne
it's definitely on my list. thanks
Disney2017
there are a variety of the covered marshmallows.. tigger tails are dipped in orange sugar.. the others is dipped in chocolate than drizzled in carmel... i made a special trip back to pooh corner for those
Disney2017
be careful the pretzels are filled with sweet cream cheese i couldnt stomach it at all wasnt what i was expecting
Disney2017
oh and my absolute fav if you love coconut is the Matterhorn Macaroons they are to die for
Leanne
so here is what we ate. beignets with mint julep-awesome. Cheddar bagel twist-pretty good. bacon Mac and cheese cone-always awesome. English toffee-delicious. bacon wrapped asparagus-expensive for the one skewer and the long line up. loaded potato soup in a bread bowl-incredible. ghiradadeli ice cream-amazing. dole whip float-awesome. Churro s-always a favorite.
Pixie dust
Sounds like you tried many wonderful things. I'm glad you had fun experimenting with all the goodies lol
DisneyNana
Yum! Now I'm excited to try more things. Going the end of February. Ice Cream and beignets are always on the list but OMG everything sounds so good. Where do I find the toffee?
Disney2017
toffee is in the candy stores in both parks
DisneyNana
Alina ornelas, Thank you.
Disney2017
your so welcome
Evil Queen
bump
Jenni
What ARE these cozy cones I keep hearing about?
Evil Queen
they are like a cone made out of bread filled with chilli or bacon Mac and cheese, you get them at the cozy cone motel in cars land.
disneybound
There is a pic on this link, the chicken verde is tasty! http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/cozy-cone-motel/
Jenni
Oh my....
MLHuerta23
Where do they have the baked potato soup in a bread bowl???
MLHuerta23, I'm guessing the pacific wharf cafe. I could be wrong but it's my assumption since bread bowls are their specialty. They even give salads in a bread bowl!
After googling it was confirmed. It maybe their "seasonal" choice but I believe they offer it often.
MLHuerta23
Nice! Thank you! I hope they have it in July.
MLHuerta23, the special at the pacific wharf cafe is currently a cheddar bacon soup. I'll keep my eyes out for a baked potato soup though.
MLHuerta23
Thank you Amanda hope your having a good time!!
Evil Queen
buump

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: