• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Saving money on food

Forums > Dining at Disney > Saving money on food

BellesMom
We are so close to close Disney vacation I can taste it! I just don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it! What's the least expensive DL spot to eat for a family of four? 2 adults, 9 year old who says like a teenager, and a picky toddler.
Christy
The pizza place in tomorrow land and the corn dog stands
Amanda :-)
we enjoy the hungry bear restaurant, Turkey legs, and corn dogs:)
Saphire
We love bengal BBQ by Indiana jones.
Mamaof12
Chimichangas !
Tattoo Mom
Check out this blog! Really helpful for meal 10 and under http://www.thehappiestblogonearth.com/2015/12/10-disneyland-meals-for-10.html
DisneyNana
If you're really trying to stay on a budget take in sandwiches and snacks. We always watch very closely how much we spend. (Always planning our next trip) We pick hotels that include breakfast and only eat once a day in the park or downtown Disney.
Marc
My wife and I share all the meals.
Evil Queen
the fried chicken at plaza inn is easily enough for two people (even big eaters like us) and is really yummy!
Mamaof12
We do too, evil queen, and we get a side salad to fill us completely yum. I'm getting hungry for some chicken. 16 more days for us !
Evil Queen
bump
Jenni
The kids meals are fantastic and are very affordable!
Disney2017
yes the plaza inn serves large portions very sharable... especially with kids.. i took my kids let them pick what they wanted and i just shared their meals

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: