• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Disney cake

Forums > Dining at Disney > Disney cake

Evil Queen
I can't seem to find the thread where someone was asking about the Disney cakes so I thought I would post this here. this is the 6inch and you can pick whatever character you want.
Evil Queen
I don't know why it always flips my pictures sideways
Pirate Family
Now that looks yummy ! where did you purchase it at?
Evil Queen
I called Disney dining and they had it waiting in the room for us when we came back for break. they will also deliver them to any sit down restaurants in the park
Oceancitymama
How much was the 6inch cake?
M&M=Love
myphone does that too. Cake looks so yummy. The 6inch cake is $35.00
Evil Queen
but there is a huge delivery fee. I got the cake and 3 basic balloons and it was a little more than $50
Mickey Bound
I wish they still had the ones in small pirate chest or the jewelry box one. Did pirate one for husband last year. Was just enough for two.
NapaJane
That is adorable, looks like there were many positives during your trip still. Hope everyone feels better soon.
Kat<3
Omg crazy coincidence!! We ordered a 6inch cake just like that for my son Ethan's bday and had it sent to Goofy's Kitchen. He also celebrated his 7th birthday that year and we had it decorated with Pluto also!!
'Ello Poppet
Let's be honest here : was it yummy ? Better than a grocery store bakery cake ?
Evil Queen
its actually pretty good, you get to choose what kind of cake, what kind of frosting and what kind of filling. who doesn't like whip cream filling in a chocolate cake... lol
Evil Queen
napajra, I didn't mean to be a complainer in my other post. we are having a wonderful time, we are at the happiest on earth. there is just nothing worse than when your kids are sick and you can't fix it.
NapaJane
Never thought that at all, got three and it is hard to have them under the weather and away from home. Glad you are making special moments regardless.
Cheshire
That cake looks awsome. Do they only do birthday cakes?
Evil Queen
I bet you can make it say anything you want
Tattoo Mom
Can you find the cake options and prices online?
Evil Queen
no you actually can't but if you call the Disney dining they will sent you an email with all the options and prices.
Tattoo Mom
Great thanks!
Evil Queen
:)
Maria
That is awesome!! Thank you for the picture!! I'm wondering if i should splurge for my Bday this May?!?!
Evil Queen
it was an awesome cake but with the birthday button he got a cupcake at every sit down restaurant we went to. by the time he got my cake he was all caked out...lol
Maria
Ha ha ha!! That's true...we went last year for my son's 2nd bday...Chip kept trying to sneak sprinkles off his cupcake plate and my son cracked up!! The characters are so good at what they do.
EverythingDisney
Evil Queen when I called today and placed my order I only had a few options for fillings and flavors did you request special fillings or just the options they offered?
Evil Queen
I used the options they offered. we went with chocolate cake, whipped cream filling and buttercream frosting and it was super yummy
EverythingDisney
Okay thanks!
EverythingDisney
Evil Queen did they provide plates or anything?
Evil Queen
yes when we got to the room they had set up a table and there were plates and silver wear and confetti and everything, it was a full set up. I also had them include a few balloons which was a nice touch.
EverythingDisney
Good to know thank you again!
Evil Queen
no problem!
JenBrown
I loved this idea so much, I decided to get my husband and I a similar cake for our anniversary trip this weekend. I popped on to their website last week and filled out the info form and it said a Dream Maker would be contacting me. Not having heard from them, I called the number and was patched directly through to their voice-mail where they again said someone would be in touch. Hopefully I can get our order in!
Maria
Oh no JenBrown! I hope they get back to you in time!
Evil Queen
I would keep calling until you actually talk to a person!
EverythingDisney
Keep trying! I called and made reservations for dining and then asked for the number to place an order for a cake and the woman that made my reservations just transferred me to someone to take my order. I hope you get through soon!
JenBrown
I definitely will, thank you all! and thanks for all the info Evil Queen!!
Evil Queen
I hope you guys have a wonderful anniversary celebration! but how could you not at Disneyland :)
JenBrown
just a quick update, we had a great time during our honeymoon trip! The Disneyland Hotel and all the staff made it very magical for us. I did order a cake about a week in advance and it was in our room waiting for us when we arrived. It was beautiful however I do not think that the taste match the price. Sadly, we only ate one slice out of the whole thing because it just was not the greatest. That aside, we love the fact that it was made it just for us and have those special little Disney touches.
EverythingDisney
Good to hear you didn't let the cake ruin everything. It does suck since the cake is a little pricey you'd expect the cake to be delicious. We'll see how our cake tastes in a few weeks.
Maria
thank you for the update!! its good to get honest opinions rather than the opinion of someone who wants to sell you something!
Evil Queen
we liked our cake! maybe we got lucky and got a good one or maybe we just like cake :)
Cperry400
Evil Queen, I saw you mentioned a delivery fee. Is that in addition to the $35 and do they charge it if you have it delivered to a restaurant? We are having one at goofys kitchen in October for our grandsons 2nd birthday. So excited!
Evil Queen
yes there is a delivery fee I think even if its sent to a restaurant but I don't remember how much it was. but if you tell goofys kitchen about the birthday you do get a free birthday cupcake and all the servers and characters come over to sing happy birthday if you didn't want to actually purchase a cake.
Tattoo Mom
Evil queen do you think it's like that at all character breakfasts?
Evil Queen
yes! you get a cupcake at all sit down restaurants but goofys really made a big deal and in sure the other character meals do too.
Evil Queen
blue bayou really made my son feel special too!
Tattoo Mom
Cool thanks! We are going to do plaza inn and pch grill! I may skip the cake order although the cakes are super cute!
Evil Queen
bump
Mia
Darling cake
Evil Queen
bump
Christina MPT
Evil Queen, I think Chipper was asking about this in dining section!
Evil Queen
that's why I bumped this up because I can't add a picture to an existing thread :)
Christina MPT
I like this cake better than the Treasure Chest!!
Mickey Bound
I just did not want one that big. Treasure chest was the right size for 2
William Henry
How much are the cakes
Evil Queen
I think it was around $35 but there is a delivery fee. if I remember correctly I got the cake and a couple balloons for about $50
Evil Queen
bump
Jenni
We are going in October, partly to celebrate my son and dads birthdays but it will be late (bday is in august), do they ask to confirm if it's really their birthday?
Evil Queen
no they don't ask
Jenni
Cool.
Evil Queen
make sure they have a birthday button too, you would not believe the power of the button
Jenni
Good to know!
Evil Queen
bump
Nanna Joy
I wonder if they do zootoplia
Evil Queen
good question, I bet they can
Holly
Evil Queen. Was the delivery fee in addition to the $50 you already spent?
Evil Queen
no the cake was $35 and with the balloons and delivery it was around $50 total
Tattoo Mom
I reserved a cake to be delivered to the carnation cafe while we have dinner. It is 35 no delivery fee and they add it to your dining bill. I was also told no delivery to downtown Disney restaurants and delivery to the room was through a different number and could be a different price.
Nanna Joy
thanks evil Queen my grandson birthday will be asume thanks for the info
Evil Queen
I hope its the best day ever for him!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: