• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

do you like disney at NIGHT or DAY

Forums > Carthay Lounge > do you like disney at NIGHT or DAY

DisneyIsBest210
I kinda like night better because thats when the shows start and when lighs start to come on. What do you think?
The Man In The Tower Of Terror
I like night better because of what the lights look like on rides. Like the Tower of Terror and space mountain! there lights look awesome.
Desmond Choon How Yong
morning because I have been waited months for it to arrives :)
Bryant "MegaDisney" - DIO/MPT
Early Morning and after dark are my favorite times.
Suzi Q
Disney after dark is so magical. The lights and special effects are so beautiful.
AshleeJean
I love night. Especially during holiday times
Kellifer
First thing in the morning - cause every time I walk onto Main Street - it thrills me!
Hollands88
Night
1luck4mama
Night time cause I love how it looks with the lights. :)
Troy Everett
night
Emily Haskell
i like day better, but i love the fireworks at night
thespy672
Night :)
DisneyMommy
Night! There's just something so comforting about walking around Disneyland in cozzy attire, watching a good show and drinking a hot chocolate!
Russell Rodriguez
mid day see shows and parades
Ozmumma
I love night time in the parks.
Pirate Wills
I'm with punzie. It's so hard to choose one. As long as I get to be there I am happy.
MariaC
I love it at night. I love everything that glows in the dark. And California Adventure has the most Beautiful Boardwalk. :)
Loretta
Love the night
Disneygyrl
Both. I especially love it at night during Christmas because of the decorations and lights. But, during the day, it's also magical. It's very hard to choose.
Amanda :-)
I personally don't care for Disneyland at night I feel like the lighting in frontierland adventurland and critter country is not good at all. however dca looks great
Goofy Fan
Yes
Goofy Fan
Fantasyland and Frontierland in the daytime is great. Adventure land at night is awesome
DisneyFam
Night is fun with the lights and fireworks. But, first thing in the morning at opening is my absolute favorite. I love waking down main street while it's still quiet and the cm's are out with their mickey gloves waving hello. The day is just starting and you're full of excitement and anticipation!
Jsolano91
During Christmas night is awesome, other than that I pefer day. is it just me or in a lot of places around the park they need to add some more lighting its pretty dark in some MAIN areas
Grimmmm Grinning Ghost1
Early morning for sure!
ToddWR
If I had to pick one it would be night.
EandBluvDisney
Nighttime on Main Street USA, in Adventureland and New Orleans Square and Frontierland. But daytime for Fantasyland and Toon Town.
'Ello Poppet
Early mornings!
Vince
I love the evening time for the ambiance for sure however between open and 12 or so I feel like we are able to get a lot more rides done.
heffurtink
Early morning is magical because the anticipation of what I'm about to experience makes me giddy. My senses are on overload. Night time in New Orleans Square is pretty dang cool.
DisneyNana
Early morning for me. I'm always ready to get to the park before anyone else. It's always quiet and I don't feel rushed. Evening is wonderful but I can't stay too late or I just wouldn't be ready to go running early morning again.
NapaJane
I'm with the minority here, I like early morning, just because of the lighting like Amanda said. makes me a bit nervous at night getting around.
'Ello Poppet
I love hearing the music at night and smelling the smells and riding certain rides at night the best . I like the days to eat enjoy characters and ride as much rides as possible I think night time I'm more relaxed to just take everything in
7 Disney Nuts
love nights and first thing in the morning, when the are few people in the park, the air is crisp, the music is playing, and people are Disney happy.
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
I like night better because every ride that is outside at all looks A LOT better with all the lights on and the whole park is a lot more beautiful. The only thing is that it is hard to enjoy it on Main Street and by the castle because there are a toooon of crowds there for the fireworks and parade.
PirateQueenRaval
Obviously both but I like night time a tad bit more because there is something so beautiful about everything lit up with lights.
Disneygirl303
night because lines get shorter because people saving seats for parades
Tdakmom
both!!!! there are things about each that are amazing. I love Disneyland during the day, then at night I love DCA. The lights are amazing and Cars land is so lite up and beautiful!
RIL€¥
Love the early morning for serenity and low lines, but the night has the most incredible views!
I would have to say every minute I get to spend at disneyland..day or night, is my favorite!!
Pirate Family
I really enjoy strolling thru adventure land and new Orleans square at night.
"E" Ticket
Anytime is a great time if your at DISNEYLAND!
puterron
if I had to choose. Nighttime. But I also love the early mornings
Lil Mermaid
Night because all the lights on the rides are on,while the only downside is that it's a lot more crowded 1.Disney near the water night thing 2.CA near the world of color.But these are just my opinions
Crystal
I love it at Night especially because everyone error e is watching fireworks and parades I can ride the rides I want with less people to deal with. I also really love to hear when they tell you over the speaker that the park is closing . Cracks me up when tjey.say you have one more hours to shop on main street.
Priscilla
Both - how can you pick they are both so magical in their own way.
April McClaughry
I really love early morning and late night. It is less crowned and you can stroll around. Fun to grab a coffee in the morning and walk around Main Street. At night get a hot chocolate and wander around New Orleans square and get some last minute attractions in. So magical. ??
Marc
Night time especially in cars land.
Disney Jenn - DIO
Moving this to carthay lounge
Troy Everett
Night for sure it is the best time to get on the ride
The Disneyland Lover
Night because of the lights
Crystal
Night feels more magical for me. I love to ride my favorite rides at night. Thunder Mountain is the best at night!
'Ello Poppet
Matterhorn and splash mountain are fun at night too !
Disneyland's pirate
both
Senior Micky
I like first thing in the morning. night, not so much, as I have poor night vision & things get blurry.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: