• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Strange Dreams?

Forums > Carthay Lounge > Strange Dreams?

Mama Bear
Does Disneyland ever show up in your dreams in a weird way? Last night's dream included a visit to Disneyland, the Matterhorn under refurbishment. Conveniently for the workers, it was a telescoping Matterhorn, the whole mountain collapsing down like a spyglass so they could more easily work on the top most parts.
'Ello Poppet
I dream a lot about Disney . Most of them its the same dream . We arrive at the grand ca and I forget all my trading pins at home :( and my friends/family refuse to ride any rides !!
Mama Bear
oh no! why are there never stress free Disney dreams?!? another of mine was everything was normal except instead of regular paths through the park there were canals and you had to swim to get everywhere.
D1sn3yl0v3
Disneyland shows up in my dreams all the time! Without going into too much detail because it will take to long one dream I thought I was in Disneyland I got on small world and the ride went backwards and dipped underwater then we got stuck on the ride turned out to be a fake Disneyland. Another one I was babysitting and this family lived a 5 minute walk away from the park but I didn’t have a ticket so I was just going to go to the Disneyland hotel and I had to go on a zip line and all sorts of stuff to make it to the hotel. I have so many weird Disneyland dreams ??
'Ello Poppet
I wonder what our dreams mean lol .
Mickey Bound
Not enough time or trips to parks
'Ello Poppet
Mickey bound you nailed it right on the head !

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: