• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Disneyworld/Disneyland PLEASE LOOK AT

Forums > Carthay Lounge > Disneyworld/Disneyland PLEASE LOOK AT

katlil
Disney world or Disneyland and why?
Senior Mickey
Having been to both Parks on numerous occasions, I love Disneyland the best. I still feel Walt's presence there. The last time we were at WDW, was it bigger, with more things to do and see? Yes. But, we encountered some extremely rude cast members, who made the experience ugly. I'm talking about in every park, so rude, that just thinking about brings my blood to boil. I made sure I let them know about what we saw and experienced. We have always had a wonderful time at DL. Will be heading back the 1st week of November, and we were just there in May.
Diane - DIO Moderator
I’m going to move this to the Carthay Lounge forum.
Menehune
I love both for different reasons. DL for nostalgia but I love DW for their new rides and queue lines. Some of the DL/DCA rides are better than DW like Pirates, Small World, Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones, The monorail, the Railroad, Big Thunder Mountain, RSR, Guardians of the Galaxy and the overlays done during the season. DW however has some great rides like Expedition Everest, Rockin’ Roller Coaster, Dwarves Mine Train, The Tower of Terror was better than the one that was at DCA, Peter Pan and The Little Mermaid queue lines, & Pandora
Minnie
Senior Mickey & Menehune..How was the transportation from the hotel to the parks? Did you stay at one of the Disney Resorts?

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: