• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Park music

Forums > Carthay Lounge > Park music

Pixie dust
Is sorcerer radio the only app that plays Park music and other than you tube does anyone know of any other source for Disney music. Specifically more geared to Disneyland than DW
Disneyland 4-Life
You can try pandora
NapaJane
I have been searching for the soundtrack that plays in downtown disney, I ask everytime I go...If anyone knows where to get that one?? I am always directed to the music shop on main street, but to no avail.
DisneyDad
There is music at different spots on the map in the new Disney play app. It might be a good starting point to purchase and piece together your own Dland playlist from itunes.
heffurtink
Not quite the same thing but we love listening to Walt Disney Records The Legacy Collection Disneyland CD's that we bought at DL. We have so much fun listening to the ride music while driving around. It certainly gets us in the mood and ready for our next teip.
PirateQueenRaval
iTunes and Spotify have some disney parks music (fantasmic exit and soarin I believe) but YouTube is still the best source. You might find some older soundtracks on ebay and amazon too. @NapaJane are you referring to the disneyland esplanade music that plays around downtown disney and inbetween the parks? because there's several videos on YouTube of the entire music loop they play there. Also check out YouTube video descriptions. Sometimes they might have info and how they got the music.
NapaJane
yes, that would be it. thank you very much, I will check that out for sure. The feeling you have arrived when you walk thru DTD to thepark, I get so excited.
PirateQueenRaval
It's an amazing feeling NapaJane :)
Menehune
There’s an app called DParkRadio (www.dparkradio.com). I love listening to this while I’m at work.
Pixie dust
I just downloaded Dpark music. Thank you. One question is it Disneyland music or DW music mostly. I’m finding out most of the apps are geared toward DW
Menehune
It’s a mix of all the parks. I was listening to some music from Paris Disneyland yesterday.
Menehune
There is also the background music which is the instrumental music you hear playing in the park while hanging out on Main Street.
NapaJane
I found the Pixar Fest esplanade loop on you tube, pretty cool, thank you for the suggestions. p
Pixie dust
Awesome thank you everyone for the great ideas

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: