• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Disney merchandise return policy

Forums > Carthay Lounge > Disney merchandise return policy

DisneyNana
Does it surprise anyone what a crumby return policy Disney has? I am the first to comment how great their CS is but the return policy of 30 days is awful in my opinion.
Mike Morris
30 days is on par with most businesses. Some have 7 and 14 days
Jenni
Seems reasonable to me. I bought some PJs that faded after the first wash and I said I didn’t want to return them, just voiced a disappointment. They wanted to send me a new pair, no charge, but didn’t have any in stock so issued me a gift card for my next purchase!
DisneyNana
Jenni, that sounds great and that’s part of the great CS I’m referring to. What happened with us was from something we bought at the World of Disney store in DD. My granddaughter accidentally grabbed the wrong size shoes on our last day. We tried to return on our next visit (2 months later) and since it was past the 30 days we were out of luck. I had hoped to return to our local Disney store but they are not connected.
Evil Queen
I would have called the store to find out the best way to handle it. unfortunately I'm not surprised the wouldn't return it two months later but im sorry
DisneyNana
Thanks Evil Queen, and you are correct I should have called the store immediately. My mistake for sure but I still wish they were better at accommodating customers.
Jenni
Yeah makes sense they wouldn’t return. But, in that situation, if I were managing, I would allow it.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: