• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

shutterfly

Forums > Carthay Lounge > shutterfly

Evil Queen
has anyone used shutterfly to print their photo pass photos? if so were you happy with it?
Pixie dust
My husband saves our vacation pictures and makes me a book every year from Shutterfly. They are great. He creates the pages adds captions. I absolutely love them. He has taken pictures we have loved and one year made me a canvas picture for my wall. He has made magnets and place mats Shutterfly is wonderful. I highly recommend it. We really have fun making our books
Evil Queen
thank you pixie dust! I am so technology challenged and have no idea how to get my pictures from the app to actual pictures.
Pixie dust
I am too that’s why my husband does it. We have the Disneyland app and he has our passes on it in case we would loose them and it’s how we buy our max passes each morning. But when we get pictures taken they go to his phone. I know he gets some that way. Plus the pictures you take on your phone yourself you can incorporate in the Shutterfly pictures
Evil Queen
perfect, I think that's what Ill do
heffurtink
I love using Shutterfly. its actually quite easy. I use it for all our Disney trips.
Evil Queen
good to know heffurtink. do you use the app or pc?
heffurtink
pc
Evil Queen
great thank you
heffurtink
We just transfer photos from our phones to our computer and have no problems. Well actually my husband does. I'm not a huge fan of technology.
Lauren McCarthy
On your Disneyland AP if you open your photos, there is an arrow that says “save”. It saves the photo to your photos on your phone. You can also click on “share” and post to Facebook, Instagram or email. If I can do it at 61, you kids can figure it out too! LOL! I’m making a Shutterfly book of our trip last week for my great nephew.
Evil Queen
thanks Lauren
Lauren McCarthy
EQ: You can “upload” your photos from your phone TO your Shutterfly AP, but use you PC to make the book. Save your photos to an “album”, and it will lay them all out for you. You can choose your own layout for each page, and number of photos per page. I’m finishing up my book tonight, and catching a 6:20 plane to go back to the park. Tomorrow!
Mike Morris
Shutterfly is great, I use it all the time for the freebies, I’ve done a coffee mug, 25 magnets, 20 8x10 pics, a poster size pic of my boys and I with Donald, and a couple of hundred pics. All of it is Disney and I know they have a Disney book too
Evil Queen
thanks guys, this is great information! I am so bad at anything related to computers so I really appreciate all your help!
Evil Queen
Lauren, now I'm excited to make my book and we dont even go until September. Have a wonderful and safe trip tomorrow!
Lauren McCarthy
Thank you EQ! 8:-)

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: