• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Howard Johnson Mattercam

Forums > Carthay Lounge > Howard Johnson Mattercam

Pixie dust
Anyone else enjoy watching the Mattercam when they are missing the park. It sure makes me happy especially if I am lucky enough to catch a monorail going by
Amanda :-)
Ooh how do I access this Howard Johnson mattercam lol
Pixie dust
I watch it on you tube. Type in Mattercam. It’s fantastic. Gives you about ten or so pictures of around the park.
Thank you! I imagined it was a real-time video camera, but that sounds cool too!
Jk it is live! Lol! That’s awesome, definitely something I’ll be checking on regularly
Pixie dust
It’s lots of fun to watch. I’ve seen several cool things if you catch it just right. Also at night it stays still for the fireworks show. Just something fun to watch now and then
Minnie
Thank you SO much Pixie Dust for telling us about the Mattercam! Watching it now and even got a glimpse of the monorail going by! °o°
Pixie dust
I always think it’s going to be a good day when I catch a monorail lol. I’m so glad you can enjoy it too
PirateQueenRaval
I usually have it on in a background tab and I check from time to time. It has been great to see the pixar pier changes come together. Sometimes you catch the monorail too.
Pixie dust
I’ve seen the fountain shoot up in downtown Disney by the grand hotel. And in the castle scene I’ve seen the Columbia ship sail by before. It’s fun to watch

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: