• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Pirates Picture disc LP

Forums > Carthay Lounge > Pirates Picture disc LP

Ron Munster
This is so awesome, the A side features the full ride narration,music and sound bites so it's like you're on the ride but you're really not lol.The B side is alternate versions of songs from the ride. scored it for a really good price on eBay, if you want to get up on it I say get up on it now because this will most likely be a highly sought-after collector's item in the future.All the dialogue contained within is all the original dialogue with zero references to Captain Jack Sparrow and yes !! the auction scene complete with its legendary dialogue is presented here as well.
Ron Munster
Anybody else collect disney vinyl?
Evil Queen
I dont collect them (yet) but that is really cool. what a good find!
Ron Munster
Thanks Evil Queen ;)
Evil Queen
I love anything that has to do with disneyland history
disneybound
Not on vinyl, but I preordered “Disney Parks Presents: Jungle Cruise” which includes a CD with Narration!
Ron Munster
same here @evil queen. . . kinda obsessed lol
Ron Munster
I would like to also add that the Haunted Mansion and it's a small world are also available on picture disc format. The Haunted Mansion is really cool I listened to it on YouTube and it's on my list to buy.
Evil Queen
nice, Ill have to check it out!
Diane - DIO Moderator
Very cool! I don’t collect vinyl (probably because I don’t have a player to listen to it) but I have a CD soundtrack of the original Pirates of the Caribbean that I purchased at the Disneyland Resort many years ago. It features the full ride including some of the mechanical and waterfalls sounds as well as alternate scene recordings. Perhaps it’s the same thing you have on vinyl? I have very fond memories of listening to the Jungle Cruise soundtrack (narrated by Thurl Ravenscroft) on vinyl when I was a kid. I think that was the B side of an LP that featured The Enchanted Tiki Room on the A side.
Ron Munster
@Diane it very well could be the same because it features all of that as well on here. what's funny is that I don't have a record player either but I just saw it and I knew I had to have it LOL.
Diane - DIO Moderator
I get that. I’m not much of a collector but I still have the original Star Wars trilogy on VHS even though I no longer own a VCR.
Ron Munster
Don't get rid of that vhs set,it's a collector's item nowadays :)

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: