• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Cancer update

Forums > Carthay Lounge > Cancer update

Disney2017
Hey everyone just an update.. had my 2nd chemo treatment. and while i am trying to stay strong its been hard... i am sick with an infection and i feel very bad after todays chemo.. the stress is off the chart as my parents lost their home and everything this monday in The big coffey park fire in santa rosa.. i cant take anymore my plate is full.. god bless all my disney buds
sorry to hear things are not the best now. hang in there. Disneyland will be there when you are ready. Bless you.
Jenni
We are with you! You all can get through this, no matter what the real world throws at you.
Evil Queen
stay strong and keep your head up. my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Sophiet1
Thinking of you and your family. Stay strong!
NapaJane
Think happy Disney thoughts, so sorry you are having to go thru this.
Pixie dust
Praying for you and your family. Stay strong and keep believing.
NapaJane
So sorry for your parents loss also, we have many friends in Santa Rosa who lost homes, I cannot even imagine the feeling. things will get better!
Lu
So sorry for your rough time right now. I remember your other posts of coming to Disneyland. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Awful about your parents home. And may today be the worst for you with your health only going uphill. Prayers.
Bossdevinator
your in my prayers!
Monika
I hope you're feeling better today, I will keep you & your family in prayer, keep thinking magical thoughts
Disney go girl
?
Disney2017
whats your ? disney go girl
Df4ever
Love to you. keep up the fight know your needed and wanted.
Disney2017
why would you move my topic to a restaurant topic in DCA

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: