• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

First Disney cruise

Forums > Carthay Lounge > First Disney cruise

Mickey Bound
Still on cruise so thought would give my opinion. Having never been on cruise before i have nothing to compare it with. Disney just does it right. We are 2 adults with no kids so give you that perspective. First the adults places are really nice. I don't her the kiss at all. Have some character pictures lines have moved well. Saw the golden mickeys show and frozen this afternoon. Both were great.
Mickey Bound
I read food not that good. I find it is better than some I have had at restraints. The show at animators palate was fun. If you have the ability to do concierge level they go out of their way to accommodate. My only regret is not a longer cruise.
DisneyNana
What ship are you on? Years ago we took The Wonder to Mexico and it was fabulous. I have been on other cruise lines and Disney by far is the best but hard to afford.
Mickey Bound
We are on the wonder. I agree it is hard to afford but since I am spoiled by Disney would rather not go than go with some other cruise line.
DisneyNana
LOL!!!
Minemouse
Love disney cruises!! Never thought I would like anything as much as I did Disneyland but I was wrong. I've been on two and now I'm always looking into ways I can go again. Definitely more expensive than Disneyland but soo much fun!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: