• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

My Disneyland Bucket List

Forums > Carthay Lounge > My Disneyland Bucket List

Lucylostgirl
- [x] Embroider your nickname on a set of ears - [x] Go on your birthday - [ ] Get an annual pass - [x] Gulp down a Dole Whip in the Enchanted Tiki Room - [ ] Ride in the nose of the Monorail  - [ ] Be a true mountaineer, ride all the mountains in a row - [ ] Do the "goat trick" on Big Thunder - [ ] Doll up for Dapper Days - [ ] Upgrade your train trip around the park, ride in the Lilly Belle - [ ] Steer the Mark Twain Riverboat - [ ] Locate Eeyore in the Temple of the Forbidden Eye - [x] Spot Buff, Max, and Melvin in Winnie the Pooh's nightmare - [ ] Get snapped at every ride photo-op in a single day - [ ] Spring for the deluxe World of Color experience - [ ] Unlock the secret point-spikers in Toy Story Midway Mania - [ ] Hire a VIP tour guide - [ ] Dine at Club 33 - [ ] Relax in 1901 - [ ] Spend a night in the Dream Suite - [ ] Find all the Hidden Mickeys - [ ] Step inside Walt's apartment - [ ] Do Disneyland and Disney World in the same day - [ ] Play basketball inside the Matterhorn - [x] Wake up Jose - [x] Play The Fun Wheel Challenge - [x] Eat a Dole Whip in Adventureland - [x] Take a photo in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle - [ ] Steer the Mark Twain Riverboat - [x] Ride the Monorail - [ ] Meet all the classic Disney characters
Rae
Nice list. On my last trip I rode Jingles the horse on the carousel. That's one thing I had on my to do list.
for the big ones everyone wishes for, I have been in the Lilly belle and the dream suite. still waiting on the club and 1901. will see walts apartment this November when I'm there. also the skyline lounge was pretty cool.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: