• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

My Disneyland Bucket List

Forums > Carthay Lounge > My Disneyland Bucket List

Lucylostgirl
- [x] Embroider your nickname on a set of ears - [x] Go on your birthday - [ ] Get an annual pass - [x] Gulp down a Dole Whip in the Enchanted Tiki Room - [ ] Ride in the nose of the Monorail  - [ ] Be a true mountaineer, ride all the mountains in a row - [ ] Do the "goat trick" on Big Thunder - [ ] Doll up for Dapper Days - [ ] Upgrade your train trip around the park, ride in the Lilly Belle - [ ] Steer the Mark Twain Riverboat - [ ] Locate Eeyore in the Temple of the Forbidden Eye - [x] Spot Buff, Max, and Melvin in Winnie the Pooh's nightmare - [ ] Get snapped at every ride photo-op in a single day - [ ] Spring for the deluxe World of Color experience - [ ] Unlock the secret point-spikers in Toy Story Midway Mania - [ ] Hire a VIP tour guide - [ ] Dine at Club 33 - [ ] Relax in 1901 - [ ] Spend a night in the Dream Suite - [ ] Find all the Hidden Mickeys - [ ] Step inside Walt's apartment - [ ] Do Disneyland and Disney World in the same day - [ ] Play basketball inside the Matterhorn - [x] Wake up Jose - [x] Play The Fun Wheel Challenge - [x] Eat a Dole Whip in Adventureland - [x] Take a photo in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle - [ ] Steer the Mark Twain Riverboat - [x] Ride the Monorail - [ ] Meet all the classic Disney characters
Rae
Nice list. On my last trip I rode Jingles the horse on the carousel. That's one thing I had on my to do list.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: