• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Has anyone ever retrieved a lost item?

Forums > Carthay Lounge > Has anyone ever retrieved a lost item?

DisneyNana
We have found the lost and found to be a wonderful thing. My husband has retrieved 2 baseball caps but here's a very magical story... Two nights ago my granddaughter left her brand new pressed penny album (still in the Disney Parks bag) at our WOC dessert party table. The next day we were able to retrieve from lost and found. When she opened the bag and looked inside there was about 12 pressed pennies inside and we all said "oh no, this isn't yours". Then my husband noticed a note that read "just a few pennies to get your collection started, have a magical day, Lost and Found". We Love Disneyland!!!
Jenni
Wow!
disneybound
This is great! How wonderful to have a vacation hiccup turned into a wonderful memory.
Evil Queen
I love stories like this! Disney really does go above and beyond to make a vacation magical.
DisneyNana
I love reading these magical stories also and that's why I had to post this one. Their CS is just outstanding. disneybound...she was so disappointed mainly because her sister just bought her that album not 2 hours before.
M&M=Love
So sweet. Gotta love the magic.
NapaJane
Disney magic at its best!
DisneyHolly
What a great story!
Amanda :-)
So sweet! I have left my Minnie ears on big thunder mountain and they were actually mailed home to me. And one morning I dropped my phone, which had a wallet case attached to it. So it had my ID, AP, cash and debit card. I gave it about 15 minutes then went to see if it was turned in and THANKFULLY it was!
THE3LINGS
My hat flew off on Thunder Mountain. We ask a CM and they said they walk the track at night and turn things in to lost and found. We filled out the form at lost and found and a week later they mailed it back to our home. Great people
Rae
I lost my adidas visor and retrieved it from the lost and found the next day. I showed the CM a picture of me wearing it and he said, "Oh that makes it so much easier to find!" He went to the back and a few seconds later I had my visor. : )
Princess Marvel
My daughter left her very first pair of ears in the pocket on Indiana Jones and they stopped the ride, checked all the pockets and they were nowhere to be found. She was hysterical as they were her first pair and it was her 8th bday & she loved them. We left our info with CS and called for months but they were never found or turned in. She got a new set of ears on our trip last year but was bummed they didn't have the same style as her first hat. We leave for our trip this Friday and she's still hoping to find the style so she can get a replacement for the ears she lost.
Minnie
DisneyNana......What an AWESOME story! I just LOVE happy and magical endings! Thank you for sharing!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: