• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Make ears or buy?

Forums > Carthay Lounge > Make ears or buy?

Jenni
I'm debating making ears for me and my son...or just buying them in the park (headband type). I'm not particularly crafty so this will be an experiment if I attempt to make them. I've found a LOT of cute ideas on Pinterest and found an Etsy maker on FB if I fail. Do you all come to the park with DIY ears or just buy something there?
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
I don't really wear Mickey ears so I can't say what's better, but I say you should just go for it and make some. It seems like a really cool thing to try, and if it doesn't work out then you can just buy some.
Evil Queen
buying ears at the park is a fun tradition for us. we love looking through the stores to find the perfect ones.
Princess Marvel
We like buying our ears, it's fun trying them on and finding the perfect one. If I didn't work all the time I'd make some to go along as well - I've saved a few of the how to's for someday! Lol
disneybound
I'm a sucker for themed outfits, ear planning included. In the past I have made my own, or bought them on Etsy. Sorry to put you down that rabbit hole, but there are so many fantastic creations out there!!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: