• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Weight loss for Disney!

Forums > Carthay Lounge > Weight loss for Disney!

Minnie253
Anyone here trying to drop a few before their next trip? I'm hoping to not be so pooh-sized when we go early next year. I'm afraid I may not fit some of the rides! Anyone in a similar boat?
NapaJane
I am a curvy full figured gal, always trying to lose. However, never worry, Disney is Pooh friendly!
Mamaof12
I always plan to lose weight but it never happens. I don't want to look like a blimp in a swimsuit. It's a good idea but I can never make it happen. I've seen some huge men fit in rides that look small so you will be fine. I bet you're overestimating your size lol
Cass
I was just talking to my fiancé about this. We are both trying to drop 50 lbs each before our trip in December. Also, I agree with the two above- don't worry about fitting. There are a couple threads on here about this very subject- no one seems to have a problem. If I can find them, I'll bump them for ya.
Berta1214
The weight loss formula is simple=1200 calories a day. Sticking to 1200/day is harder. I hate to say it but you have to want it bad. Stick to 1200/day and you'll lose 2 lbs a week. It'll be hard at first but write down EVERYTHING you eat and drink. I lost 22lbs this way. I ate three meals and three snacks a day. I picked the same stuff every day but that's just me. When I ate a snack or meal I crossed it off for the day(kind of like Weight Watchers) You can do this! Good luck. Keep us posted.
Jenni
We are currently on a sugar detox, best and only diet - lifestyle change for us - that has worked. We are on week 4 and have both lost 10 lbs! Sugar is amazingly everywhere but we are finding plenty to eat and are loving vegetables now!
Cass
We are doing the same thing Jenni. No sugar and no carbs for us. It's been working so far. The first few days were hard for me- but it's been not bad since then. Good luck to everyone!
Jenni
Ditto Cass, the first week or so was tough but I feel great now!
DisneyCanuck
We go at the end of September and I have been working on my goal since the end of January. I am down 48lbs and have 16 more to go. The last time we went I didn't want to take pics because I was so ashamed. I'm hoping this weight loss will help. This last bit is a lot harder
Jenni
Nice work DisneyCanuck! That is amazing!!
DisneyNana
Awesome job! Congratulations on the weight loss DisneyCanuck. Best of luck with your 16 lbs. I know it's not easy but you can do it. You've come so far.
Minnie253
Down around 18 lbs since June! MFP is awesome.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: