• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Time gap- last trip to next trip

Forums > Carthay Lounge > Time gap- last trip to next trip

Minnie253
How long do you go between trips? I find that I can only go every 2 years, though I wish it was once a month! Last trip: Disney world 2015 Next trip: Disneyland 2018
Finding disney
I go to Disneyland every year. I went to disney world 6 years ago and I won't return until 2021. I live in California so it is a lot easier to get to DL.
Minnie253
Jealous! We live in Washington so it's a bit tougher
Finding disney
I wish I could go more than once a year but it is expensive so I opt for one big trip a year. I go every September for my daughter's birthday.
DisneyHolly
We are from Australia and try to go every 18 months to 2 years
Amanda :-)
When is your daughters birthday Finding disney? My daughters birthday is the 18, but we usually push our trip a little later in sept/early oct to catch the Halloween party. We've been annual passholders for the last 5 years and go every few months. But my daughter is starting kindergarten this year so spur of the moment trips won't be able to happen so frequently and we are adding a new addition to our family in oct. Our last trip was in April and I'm bummed because for once I'm not too sure when our next one will be. Fingers crossed maybe August and if not then December.
Cass
We go about once every two year. Our last trip was October 2015 and our next one is for our honeymoon in December of this year! We can't wait to get back to Disneyland. I think we will try and plan our next trip for Disney World. But I'm guessing we will have to wait a couple extra years so we can try and buy a house.
Finding disney
Her birthday is in October but It seems to be a really busy month so we celebrate in September because the crowds are lighter. Last year we walked on most rides. She is young so long lines wouldn't be Good. Lol
Evil Queen
we try to go every year but had to miss this year due to family issues and im going through withdrawals.
Finding disney
Evil queen withdrawals are the worst! I am already dreading having to wait a whole year after our trip. I shouldn't think that way but leaving is always sad.
Mickey Bound
Every 3 to 4 months
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
Once a year for me.
Berta1214
I'm from Vancouver. We go once a year. When our dollar was good we bought an AP and went three times!! I felt spoiled, and I loved it.
disneybound
So far I've been able to talk the husband into every other year "for our son". We just went this May and I'm trying to figure out how we can go again next year. n_n

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: