• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Souvenirs...

Forums > Carthay Lounge > Souvenirs...

Minnie253
What is your favorite souvenir from Disneyland? Post a pic if you have one! For me it was a POC piggybank that we use to save up for future disney trips!
M&M=Love
Only new threads can have a pictures attached. My favorite thing is my coffee mugs that I purchased while at the resort. Every morning when I drink my coffee I get a lil bit of Disney.
Disney-fanatic
Coffee mug for me as well! Sitting here drinking out of it right now!
Amanda :-)
Paintings and figurines. I have multiple Thomas Kincade disney paintings and the wooden Jim Shore figurines :)
Cass
Amanda- where do you find the Thomas Kincade paintings? I have all of his Disney puzzles and would love to get my hands on a painting or two.
NapaJane
I think they are at the Disneyana shop by the entrance. I buy prints there, starting with those around the house.
Cass
Thank you NapaJane- I will have to look for them in December when we are there next.
Amanda :-)
They actually have them in multiple shops. I personally get them from the world of Disney. Yes you can get them at the Disneyana shop. And you can also get them at the store in DCA attached to the art of animation building (not sure if that's what the store is named too). I love them! I have pirates of the Caribbean, Cinderella, sleeping beauty, lion king, jungle book, and Peter Pan :)
Cass
Thank you. I think that is what I will have to start collecting for my souvenirs from now on.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: