• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

App

Forums > Carthay Lounge > App

Jenni
Does the app show you where you are in the park at the time (so you can see how close you are to where you want to be)?
NapaJane
Unfortunately there is not a "you are here" spot on the Disneyland app, may be a good suggestion!
Amanda :-)
Ya we are not familiar with universal studios like we are Disneyland, and on their map it actually shows you moving so it was super convenient. That would be great if disney incorporated that to their app as well.
Chance
The Disneyland app does have a "you are here" feature. It only works when you are in the parks & you turn on your location on your phone. When you are looking at the map with the attractions, on the lower left corner, there's an icon that if you click it the map will move and center itself on your location.
Jenni
Thanks Chance!
Jenni
One more question: does it just show where the most popular characters are? I read that you can meet Dug the dog (from Up) in DCA but have never seen him listed
Chance
Yes, it shows the characters, their locations, & times they'll be available. The characters are always changing throughout the day so you have to check back often. I haven't seen Doug in a couple years? He used to be with Russell in the wilderness explorer area but I haven't seen either one on our last 4 trips??
NapaJane
Sorry about the wrong information! I will try that, I keep my location off a lot, so I learned something? too. sorry again.
Jenni
No worries! That's why we have multiple perspectives!
Jenni
Chance, that is what I was wondering too, maybe they don't make appearances any more?

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: