• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

neatest pin?

Forums > Carthay Lounge > neatest pin?

Cm428
what are the rarest or neatest pins you have in your collection? here are 3 of my favorites from our collection.
DisneyNana
Very cool! And what a fun topic to start.
WickedWitch
Love the Pirates one!!
Disney Jenn - DIO
Moving this to carthay lounge
Kat<3
I love my Art of Ariel pin. I wish we could all post pics of our pin collections in a thread...
Cm428
me too Kat.. it would be fun to show what we collect. we do almost all pirates stuff...
Cm428
what pins does everyone collect?
E's Mom
My son collected the four birds fm the Tiki Room.
'Ello Poppet
Love that pirate pin ! I have an old school Bambi pin that I love
'Ello Poppet
I collect R2, stitch and any princess and the frog!! I'm always ready to buy when I see them
PirateQueenRaval
Best pin I have is from a friend who bought it for me. Its the Fantasmic Diamond Celebration Pin. It has Maleficent in her dragon form and her wings cover a diamond. Her wings then open up and it has Mickey and fantasmic written on it. Love that pirates pin!!
Cm428
I actually got my hands on the complete mark davis pirates pin collection a few years ago, but got a double of the one shown. the lamp on was from a 50th anniversary tour, it actually lights up, and the club 33 lapel pin isn't made any more
PirateQueenRaval
That's awesome Cm428!
Disneygirl303
I have a fox and the hound pin that I love
Cm428
does anyone know if there will be "50th anniversary of Pirates of the Caribbean" ride pins?
GoldenMel
This is not on the Disney Pins website, but on Disney Parks blog. disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2017/03/pirate-treasure-inspires-50th-anniversary-collection-for-beloved-swashbuckling-voyage-at-disneyland-park/
Alaura
I just got a Sleeping Beauty castle pin with a little bubble that has a piece of the actual castle's flag inside and Aurora on the side of it
Senior Micky
I have an original Fantasmic pin, 1994. It's my pride and joy. A cast member offered me a trade last year....nope!
Cm428
I wouldn't trade a fantasmic pin away to a cast member!
Little Chef
I don't think it's necessarily rare or valuable, but my favorite is my Grape Soda Pin
Amazonprn4
I collect Winnie the Pooh pins
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
I have a tiki room Men's restroom sign chaser pin... I'm not sure how rare it is, if at all, but I know people like to collect them so I think it's pretty cool that I got one.
Sophiet1
I have a pin I got during the 60th celebration that is beautiful. It's my favourite pin :)

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: