• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Seattle area Disney Meetup Group

Forums > Carthay Lounge > Seattle area Disney Meetup Group

Mickey*Bugs
Anyone on here from Seattle Wa?? We have a new Disney Meetup group started!!! We will be meeting Sunday August 21st at Northgate mall at eleven. Panera Bread on the west side of the mall. Once a month meet ups!!
'Ello Poppet
Sheesh that doesn't leave enough time for church goers to attend your meet up
Pixie dust
Darn I'm from Eastern Washington or I would love to go
Mickey*Bugs
Sorry 'Ello Poppet, 8:30 mass goer here..... Will discuses time today!!
Sylvia
I noticed this today. Darn! I would have gone.
Mickey*Bugs
Next meeting in a week and a half. Always the third Sunday of the month. Northgate area, most likely Panera bread again at eleven.
Mickey*Bugs
Our next meet up Is this Sunday. November 20th at eleven at Panera Bread west side of Northgate mall. Come join fellow Disney Nerds for fun conversation and stories of Disney park visits!!!
Mickey*Bugs
I know it's short notice.... Our North Seattle area Disney Meet Up group will be having a meet & Greet tomorrow!!! Sunday January 15th at Panara Bread on the west side of Northgate Mall!! Please come share the love of Disney!!!! The land & the mouse!!
'Ello Poppet
What time
Mickey*Bugs
So sorry 'Ello Poppet it was scheduled for eleven. We will be meeting again next month. Third Sunday at eleven!! Please come and bring a friend or two!!!
Mickey*Bugs
One week till our next meeting!!!
Mickey*Bugs
We will be meeting to talk and share our love of Disney this Sunday. Eleven am and one pm. Panara Bread Northgate mall! All ages welcome!!!
Pirate Family
I wish I had read this earlier but have plans in Oregon this weekend. Maybe next time
Mickey*Bugs
Our meetup group was so fun this month, and long too!! Started at eleven am with Disneyana show and tell, items from our personal collections including Disney fountain pins from the 1930's! We discussed upcoming trips, shared memories of past trips, and dreamed of future trips! We then at one pm started pin trading and discussing other pin trading events and our dream pins!! Please make your calendars for next months meetup event!!! Third Sunday of March!!
Mickey*Bugs
Our Facebook Meetup group has had a slight name change...... ...."Disney Geeks of Seattle" We also started a pin trading/selling and collectibles page!! Next Meetup will be next Sunday March 19th at eleven am, Panara Bread Northgate Mall. Then the Pin & Collectible group at one pm!! Come to one or both and bring a friend!!! ??
Mickey*Bugs
Ha ha question marks were smiling emoji!!!
Jenni
Joined! All the way up in Bellingham but could meet up if the timing is right
Mickey*Bugs
Meetup Sunday this week!!! Panacea Bread Northgate Mall, Show and tell at eleven, pin and collectibles at one!! Come by and bring a friend or two!! :-)
Mickey*Bugs
That should say Panera Bread.
GoldenMel
If you are a D23 member, there is a meet up in Seattle. https://d23.com/d23-event/d23-seattle-member-mixer-2/
Mickey*Bugs
Pin trading event at Meadowbrook community center. Wedgwood area of Seattle. North East Seattle. Check Facebook for Booster Packs and more!!!
Mickey*Bugs
Disney Geeks of Seattle Meetup group this Sunday!! Northgate mall Panara Bread at eleven am. Check Facebook for more info.
Mickey*Bugs
Disney Geeks of Seattle will be hosting a room sale of Disney merchandise at the Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet hotel Saturday night August 12th!!!! Come by and say Hi!!!!!!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: