• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

shop disney parks app

Forums > Carthay Lounge > shop disney parks app

Memnv
has any one used the shop disney parks app. i bought a hat on it and have explored around on it. sems like it has all the park merchandise including pins, my hat shipped from Orlando and i received it in a week. biggest problem i found on hats is they dont say if they are adult or youth
PirateQueenRaval
I wasn't even aware there was an app like that. You can browse and buy park merchandise on it? I am going to follow this thread because I am intrigued now.
Mickeyswife
I downloaded the app and looked at the ornaments. (We always buy ornaments at the park) they have some nice ones on the app that I haven't seen at the park.
Tattoo Mom
Omg a Disney park shopping app just what I need!! ;)
disneybound
Dangerous!!
Sylvia
I've ordered from the app before. Many of the items are on the app/website are items I would have purchased at Disneyland but didn't want to pack home with me. Also, there are sales throughout the year that offer 25% off and free shipping. I usually wait until then to purchase items.
DisneyLuv
What is the app called and is it an official Disney app?
Rae
Shop Disney parks and it's a Disney app
Janessa Jean Chrisp
They also offered Disneyland merchandise before it was in the park. I was looking for something over Memorial Day and everybody in the park kept telling me to look at it.
You also get ap discounts.
Pam
How do you get AP discounts?
Cheshire Rene
They also have a pretty good selection of Disney Dooney bags
Diane - DIO
I'm going to move this to the Carthay Lounge forum.
Little Chef
I've ordered from the app a couple times and have been very happy with it. The tissue paper they use has all the Disney characters. I love it and always keep it to wrap Disney gifts it
Amazonprn4
What is the app called
Little Chef
I believe it's called shop Disney Parks.
Jenni
Cool app! I was intrigued by having it shipped to your hotel room but it looks like it's just for WDW not DL?

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: