• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Who is a must see character (s) when you visit Disneyland?

Forums > Carthay Lounge > Who is a must see character (s) when you visit Disneyland?

Ryan
Mickey and Belle
Mrs-hudson-ships-it
cruella for sure. she's always hilarious.
Evil Queen
pluto because he is my sons favorite!
ADisneyLifeForMe863
Mickey Mouse at his house in Toontown!
Disney Jenn - DIO
Moving this to carthay lounge
Minnie
Minnie!
Finding disney
Before having my daughter I never stopped to see any characters, now I love to see them with her. Last time she loved Minnie and Mickey and next time I am so excited to have her see the princesses!
Mamaof12
Where do you find the princesses ? Taking 5 and 7 yr old for their bday in 2 weeks. Princess sighting and meeting are high on their list !
Disney-fanatic
Gayle I don't know if you were looking to do a character breakfast but I have heard that Ariels grotto character breakfast is all princesses.
Mamaof12
Thank you Disney-fanatic. We were considering it but seems a bit expensive for our budget this time. There will be 8 of us. I know they used to have a place to meet them by fantasyland but we haven't taken any little girls for about 10 years , so not sure if they still do that. If all else fails, we may do Ariels. Thanks again for your reply
Evil Queen
they do still have the place by the castle but the line is super long so pack your patience
Mamaof12
Thank evil queen. Not sure how much patience these 2 girls have. Maybe if it's the first thing they do in the morning. We will sure check it out tho. Do you think it's over an hour wait time ?
Amanda :-)
If you go first thing in the morning there is almost never (in my experience) a line. Every other year my daughter will do the Bibbiddi Bobbitty boutique, I schedule it first thing in the morning so she can enjoy it all day, and part of me wishes I scheduled it in the afternoon so there was an actual princess line to be able to cut lol. We always just walk right in.
Disney-fanatic
Gayle I would definitely recommend going to the princess line first thing in the morning. I'm lucky and have two boys that don't need to visit the princesses but it seemed when we would pass the princess area the line was crazy long. I can totally relate to the high price of character breakfast's!
Mamaof12
Thanks Amanda andDisney-fanatic ! The girls are so excited so I think we will HAVE to do it no matter what !
PinkElephants
Our goals for this next trip are to meet Moana and Merida. I wonder if the bears are still over at California Adventure. We love Pluto and Donald also
Jenni
We are excited to meet Marvel characters! Last time we did Disney (FL) we also went to Universal (not my fave park). Chip & Dale would be fun too!
MLHuerta23
I have never met Belle and she is one of my favorite princesses. Just never wanted to wait in line to see her, but now that my daughter is old enough I am sure all of the princesses will be met!
Disney-fanatic
MLHUERTA have toy thought about taking your daughter to Ariels Grotto fid their character meal? From what I understand is all princesses.
MLHuerta23
Disney-fanatic Yes! We are thinking about it, we already have a breakfast at the Plaza Inn scheduled, debating on adding Ariel'a Grotto too!
Disney-fanatic
Could be a great mother-daughter date while the men in your life get a burger from ESPNZone!
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
Pluto is my favorite character to see in the park
Disney Dave
I try to find Mary Poppins and Bert.
Senior Micky
Pluto. Last year, I wore a shirt that said, "Powered by Pixie Dust and Golden Retrievers. " I don't know if Pluto is a Golden Retriever, but he sure loved my shirt and hugged me really hard!
Princess Marvel
My daughter really wants to meet Moana when we go! We love seeing Oswald as well.
Cm428
Chip and Dale...
Chance
Mickey is always a must! When we met Chip & Dale, my daughter had a Chip hat, and he hugged her and was kissing her head. it was funny & cute!
GrimGrinningGhost
i love seeing Mary Poppins.She is so sweet!
Kabrina
moana, Minnie and mickey and stitch
Crystal
Mickey and Cinderella! I don't even need meet with them just see them.
Mel_dizzle
Winnie the Pooh. I can't wait to see that silly old bear.
Jenni
Ha ha me too Mel!
Mel_dizzle
That's funny Jenni..... he is just so cute. I might cry a little.
Jenni
I think piglet is with him too and of course tigger, love them all! We had a great interaction with them in WDW, they went nuts over my son since he was on a make-a-wish trip, it was adorable! They make my heart melt!
Mel_dizzle
I can't wait to see them. It sounds so fun! I might cry a little lol. A very happy cry of course
DisneyHolly
Mickey, Minnie, Chip n Dale & Goofy!
disneybonnie
Mary Poppins and Bert are always a must see.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: