• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Your Username meaning

Forums > Carthay Lounge > Your Username meaning

'Ello Poppet
Hi. Just wanting anyone to share the meaning of their username . I see a lot of really cool ones and wanted to see why you chose the cool username you have . My user name is from pirates of the Caribbean movie "hello puppet". Anyone want to share theirs , where they got it from and if it has special meaning ?
EverythingDisney
I always had a feeling it was from Pirates and now I know! This is such a fun thread I can't wait to read more. Well my name isn't as cool as some others I see but because Disney means pretty much everything to me it helped with my name. Everything Disney. I'm always singing singing a Disney Song, or saying a line from a movie, wearing something Disney or talking Disney. everything has something to do with Disney in my life.
Karla Yensid :)
my username is my real name and disney backwards also I believe in fantasia the sorcerer name is yensid and well I love disney :)
'Ello Poppet
Wow pretty cool name Karla! That's pretty much 1 and a million chance ! Everything Disney that def suits you well. I'm so addicted to Disney I love it all!
Vinny+Sandy=Lucas
My username is my name plus my wife's name and together we made our son Lucas
GoldenMel
I had a POC game on my phone and I had to create a pirate name. I came up with GoldenMel as I also prospect for gold in California, so it all sort of fits. This name has served me well as I now use it on other blog sites.
heffurtink
heifer and tinkerbell were my nicknames growing up so I combined the two.
'Ello Poppet
GoldenMel I also played the Pirates game I was captain cupcake on that game lol .
76shelby
The year I was born and my first name :)
7 Disney Nuts
7 members of family, we are nuts for everything disney
Wife Loves The "D"
Pretty sure you can guess what my user name means. haha
Brer Al
About the time I discovered this site, I had just gotten "Song of the South" on DVD, which I hadn't seen since back in the '50s. It is such a charming and touching movie that I wanted to identify with "Brer Patch".
Ron Munster
Mine is my First name along with one of my favorite tv shows ever THE MUNSTERS.
Pixie dust
I love Disney magic and tinker bell is my favorite so pixie dust was perfect for me
Part Of Your World
This is fun! Mine is my favorite song from my favorite Disney Movie, The Little Mermaid
Karla Yensid :)
thanks hello puppet ! all of your guys usuernames meanings are awesome ! and Wife Loves The D Lol I guess the D is for Disney right ;)
808 NikkiMouseClub
808 is the area code here in Hawaii. Watching the original Mickey Mouse Club is one of my earliest Disney memories and since my name rhymes with Mickey I thought it was only fitting. :)
DisneyDreamer
We dream about everything Disney all the time. And dream about what we will do on our next trip.
Sushidude
mine is from a time in my life back in the 90's I discovered sushi. I fell in love with it and was going 2-3 times a week. after about a month when I went to have sushi with some friends when we walked up to the sushi bar. the Chef says " hey its the sushi dude" and it stuck.
Otika
Otika is the name of one of the young cenaurettes from my favorite movie Fantasia.
Disneyland's pirate
Mine comes from my love of pirates ride and Disneyland. when I'm at the park and pushing the double stroller and my two boys hop hop in and out it fills like a pirate ship
PrincessZsMommy
mines pretty easy, my daughters name is Zoey and she loves the disney princesses so shes princess z and im her mommy, PrincessZsMommy
BennytheJetR
I took mine from one of my favorite child hood movies, The Sandlot. Benny "the Jet" Rodriguez.
Winterbell
Winterbell is a combo of my married and maiden names. A coworker started calling me that because he thought it sounded like a Disney princess! People still call me that and I love it!
'Ello Poppet
That's actually a really cool username WinterBell
DisneyLove
I always wondered about sushidude's username. It's awesome!! My username came from me having always just been in love with all things Disney.
Wife Loves The "D"
Mine comes from my wife's love for the "D"
PunkinCrumbz
mine is because the first time I had Pumpkin beignets they ended up all over my chest and my boyfriend said, "hey Punkin crumbz, you wanna clean that up?" and it stuck for the last 7 years...most of the time it is shortened to just Punkin or PC but there ya go. :)
route 66
from cars and i have a 66 mustang
PrincessLala
My childhood nickname is Lala and my husband wrote a song about me and titled it "Princess Lala". Seemed fitting for a Disney blog :-)
Disney Dad (1 of 3)
I've always felt my best as a father when we are at the parks and watching the pure joy in my kids. Although I didn't create what is there, I've enabled them to be able to experience it and join them in the experience. I'm also a Disneyland history nut. I read books and watch videos on its history constantly. My kids like to ask me questions about the park and they think it's pretty cool I know so much. Hence Disney Dad.
WigglenTwink
My children's nicknames are Wiggle and Twinkle... so in conversation, it often gets shortened to WigglenTwink...voila.
wingman
@HelloPuppet. In the 1st Pirates movie the character Pintel is saying 'ello poppet! A poppet is a British term of affection for a girl or child.
'Ello Poppet
Wingman thanks for the info . I might just change me username to the correct phrase
DisneyCanuck
Mine is Disney because I love everything Disney and Canuck because I'm from Vancouver and I love the Canucks (hockey team here for those who don't know) ;)
Madame Leota
I chose Madame leota because I love haunted mansion! It's my favorite and Madame leota is really cool :)
grandmadizny
Mine is because I love being a grandma and I take my grandkids to Disneyland every year. I am a Disney fan and everyone knows it. My kids shares that with me. Now if I could ever stop losing my points each time I get a new phone I would be happy.
Michelle
@grandmadizny, if you're linked with your email you can login so your points stay the same. I had the same issue when I got a new one. =)
'Ello Poppet
All your guys' screen names are awesome ! Hopefully I'll earn a Disney nickname and change it to my username :)
Pirate Family
Well we have pirate tats, and fly a pirate flag at home. our entire home is decked out in disney, and our largest display is pirates
MarciDLovesDisney
Well, my name is Marci D and I love Disney. :) I wish I had a clever, cute username.
Pirate
pirates is one of my favorite rides and I love the movies
"E" Ticket
My user name is well.... You know!
Mickey Bound
Thought of mine when I was planning a trip. We're always Mickey bounf
PixieRunner
I love everyone's creativity! Mine is pretty obvious - I *am* Tinker Bell (seriously though, that scene where she's trying to get through the lock and her tiny upper body fits, but her hips don't? that's how I feel most of the time) and I run. To top it off, my first official half was the Tinker Bell Half Marathon.
muscatluv
a silly mash up of my favorite type of wine and a the Captain & Tennille song.
Greybeard53
I love this stuff!
Mybabesindisneyland
Mine is just for my babes ( my kiddos) in Disneyland
Greybeard53
I love pirates & my beard isn't black anymore.lol.
Dis Nerdy
I am a total nerd & nothing brings out my nerdiness faster or better than all things Disney. So there you go.
'Ello Poppet
Dis Nerdy ! What happened to pooh's t shirt on your profile pic ! :)
Dis Nerdy
Lol. My kids found him for me at our local Goodwill. He didn't have his shirt. My daughter has since made him one. :)
'Ello Poppet
Awe that's so cute she made him one . I'm not use to seeing a naked pooh, but he's adorable !
Dis Nerdy
'Ello Poppet, that's why she made him a shirt because he couldn't be "bare pooh" he's supposed to be pooh bear. Lol. My kids are the best!
NightmareAngel
my name references a blink 182 song, Miss You, the lyrics are "hello there, the Angel from my Nightmare, the shadow in the background of the morgue, the unsuspecting victim, of darkness in the valley we can live like Jack and Sally if we want." because I'm a huge Nightmare Before Christmas fan and I love that song
Mybabesindisneyland
Very clever NightmareAngel... Love that song
NightmareAngel
so do i, thank you Mybabesindisneyland
Widdy
Mine is pretty ordinary... It was the name my 5th grade teacher gave me...
jays.mom
my daughters name is jaylynne but I call her Jay and I'm her mom lol
Pooh In 72
I think back in 1972 it was an election year and Disney did a short celebration of Winnie the Pooh running for president. However I was young.
DisneyLuv
Because my boyfriend and I both love Disney!
ZipADeeDoDah
Wow! Everyone's user names are so interesting!
PrincessAna
Mine is a play on Princess Anna. My name is liana, but my close friends call me Ana.
Wife Loves The "D"
Mine means.....oh well I'm sure you can figure it out
Evil Queen
I saw a shirt that said it with the Disney D, I thought it was clever
'Ello Poppet
Do you love the "D" too "wife loves the d"?
EverythingDisney
LOL!!!!
GrimGrinningGhost
Mine means that the Haunted Mansion was the first ride I ever been on
Action Bronson
That's awesome GrimGrinningGhost! My name obviously comes from the most underrated Disney movie ever...Treasure Planet!
'Ello Poppet
I had no idea treasure planet was a Disney movie until I saw it on Netflix ! I started watching it, can't wait to see how it ends !
PirateQueenRaval
Treasure Planet and Atlantis are both very underrated Disney films!
'Ello Poppet
You're right PirateQueen. I never see any merchandise anywhere in the Disney stores for them.
Action Bronson
It's definitely a great movie 'Ello Poppet! Ahead of it's time if you ask me.
Action Bronson
Yes Atlantis too PirateQueenRaval!
Fagoo
I don't know if anyone remembers mr. magoo, but that's where my username comes from, I called him fagoo, and my relatives called me that for years, lol.
Walt
:-)
Princess jc
i alwsys wished i could be a pincess...
Action Bronson
Changed my name to my favorite artist lol
E's Mom
Bump. This is an interesting topic.
DisneyPrincess
I've always wanted to be a princess
'Ello Poppet
I was going to use the screen name "Stitch's Mommy" because I love stitch
E's Mom
It would match yr pic! But u r 'Ello Poppet to so many of us...
'Ello Poppet
Yes I do like Ello Poppet I don't think I can change it :)
Nat's DaD
My sons name is Nathaniel And we pretty much are together most of the time and how I am looked as... Nats dad. = )
'Ello Poppet
That's cute Nat's Dad !
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
I got my name because I love dogs and Disneyland, and the numbers at the end is the date of the opening day of haunted mansion, which is my favorite ride in the park. ;)
Little Chef
I chose my name from Ratatouille, I am a pastry chef
Minemouse
Fantastic topic! Everyone knows I love Disney so I've gotten the nickname of Minnie Mouse. I just wanted a different way of writing it.
Minnie
Minemouse....love the different spelling! I obviously wasn't very creative! LOL Minnie Mouse is my favorite character! °o°
Poisoned Apple
Evil Queen was taken so I went for the next best thing! Btw, think about this for a minute, when Snow accepts a gift from the Old Hag, it's the poisoned apple and she falls into a coma(essentially a coma lol) but the young Prince in Beauty and the Beast turns away the old woman and still gets cursed. Which are we supposed to do? Beware of hags if they are bearing gifts but be accepting of them if they just want to hang out? LOL
Minemouse
Yea Minnie! I love all Minnie's!!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: